Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and Jeddah launch Adrenaline-Packed Experiences for Thrill-Seeking Guests
Choose between a Porsche, Ferrari, or Lamborghini ‘supercar’ to explore the mountain roads and coastal highways of Ras Al Khaimah
DUBAI - As part of Hilton’s new innovative web platform that offers a range of exclusive experiences across the hospitality group’s luxury brands, Waldorf Astoria is offering guests a host of action-packed experiences that will surely win the hearts of adventure-seekers and adrenaline junkies alike.
The new Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah Supercar Experience offers guests the exciting opportunity to supercharge their stay with a high-powered, fuel-injected ride that will put them well and truly in the driving seat. The experience gives guests the chance to get behind the wheel of one of the world’s most powerful and exotic sports cars as they explore the emirate’s famous winding mountain roads and coastal highways.
Aimed at supercar enthusiasts, the package allows guests to choose between a Ferrari 488 Spider, Lamborghini Huracan or Porsche 911 S. Drivers can opt to hit the road for a choice of 2, 3 or 4 days with various driving distances ranging from 600km to 1,200km available.
For those not familiar with the back roads and rugged beauty of Ras Al Khaimah’s famous Hajjar mountains, a guide will show you all the best driving spots to let you soak up the sites and get the most out of these incredible driving machines. Alternatively, guests can always pick up a guide book and go it alone to discover the emirate for themselves.
If that wasn’t enough, the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah Supercar Experience also lets adrenaline junkies zip-line from the top of the UAE’s tallest mountain, Jebel Jais. Guests will strap in at 1,680 metres above sea level and reach speeds of up to 150kmph over the 2.6km distance on the world’s longest zip-line.
After all that action, guests can enjoy some downtime in one of the hotel’s luxurious Tower Suites. What better way to unwind with a calming view of the sunset over the Arabian Gulf before heading downstairs for a fine dining experience at one of the property’s five-star restaurants.
Meanwhile, Waldorf Astoria Jeddah - Qasr Al Sharq is inviting guests to indulge in a unique scuba diving experience, where they will uncover the hidden secrets of the Red Sea. Guests can explore the underwater wonders of one of the world’s deepest lakes and witness the Red Sea’s famous 5,000-year-old coral reefs. After their underwater adventure, guests can relax and enjoy evening tea at the Amwaj Lounge, located at the adjacent Jeddah Hilton and with spectacular sea views.
The new Waldorf Astoria action-packed experiences are just a few of the range of incredible experiences on offer to guests on the new Hilton Luxury Experiences platform.
Available at Hilton’s luxury properties, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts, the experiences are filtered by the senses, giving guests unprecedented access to local tastes, sights and sounds,
Experiences include taking a camel ride around the pyramids with Conrad Cairo, touring the Holy City with Conrad Makkah, and enjoying a private luxury yacht tour with Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus.
The complete list of Hilton’s new Luxury Experiences can be viewed at www.explore.hilton.com/luxury. Guests can book exclusive, authentic, and local experiences in destinations all over Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus invites guests to a private trip on the water, sailing the famous straight that divides the continents of Asia and Europe. Your guide will be your modern day Scheherazade, conjuring the magic of Istanbul with history, sights, and fables. Beverages and light snacks will be served on board your private luxury yacht.
- Take a spiritual journey with Conrad Makkah and enjoy a hassle-free visit to the Holy City. One of our luxurious cars will drive guests directly to the hotel where everything will be ready, and a dedicated butler will take care of their every need. Our expert driver will provide an overview about Makkah before guests arrive at the hotel and relax in the Executive Lounge.
- At Conrad Cairo, guests can experience the ultimate camel ride. Take a limousine to the camel stables at the pyramids, and then ride out to experience the desert landscape from a calmer and more authentic perspective. At the end of the day, guests will return to the hotel for a relaxing massage treatment at the Health Club centre.
- At Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam guests will be met at the steps of the hotel and driven in a horse-drawn carriage to Chandlers Warehouse, a private warehouse home to the world’s largest private collection of Louis Vuitton suitcases. Here they will have a chance to explore the warehouse’s hidden treasures and listen to stories from the 17th century shop before being served a fine-dining five-course dinner.
- At Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles guests can book to sit at the ‘Chef’s Table’ in Gordon Ramsay au Trianon restaurant. Here a bespoke, Michelin starred menu will be created exclusively for them, right before their eyes.
- Those looking for something truly memorable to celebrate their love will find the perfect opportunity at Conrad St James, where you can propose to your special someone in genuine fairy-tale style. Stay in the hotel’s Conrad Suite and arrive to a bottle of champagne and a rose petal decorated room. Enjoy a romantic horse and carriage ride through London, accompanied by a private photographer who will capture the moment. The day ends in a delicious afternoon tea for two in the elegant Emmeline’s Lounge.
- Couples and families seeking a memorable experience will find it at Waldorf Astoria Jeddah – Qasr Al Sharq, where they can avail the opportunity to explore the beauty of the Red Sea while savouring lunch and enjoying breath-taking sea views on a private boat journey. Stay at a luxurious Junior Suite and relax with an afternoon tea before shopping at one of the largest malls in Jeddah city. A private car is ready to transport guests to and from the hotel for their convenience.
With over 20 experiences across Europe, Middle East and Africa, the Luxury Experiences platform will ensure it is easy for guests to browse authentic experiences and have a seamless, unforgettable holiday.
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of 32 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to personal service and culinary expertise in landmark locations around the world. Unified by their inspirational environments and True Waldorf Service, Waldorf Astoria hotels deliver graceful service from the moment a guest books through checkout. In addition to the brand’s renowned hotel offerings, Waldorf Astoria boasts a best-in-class residential portfolio, including 18 properties either open or in development, that provide the comfort of a private home combined with the unsurpassed amenities and legendary service of Waldorf Astoria. Waldorf Astoria is a part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Experience Waldorf Astoria by booking at www.waldorfastoria.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/waldorfastoria, and follow Waldorf Astoria on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning five continents with nearly 40 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms – all while connecting with local and global culture. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.Download Article Photos