The Roosevelt New Orleans Offers Half Off Wine and Charcuterie Boards
The Fountain Lounge presents Wine Down Wednesdays special happy hour
NEW ORLEANS - The Fountain Lounge, The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel’s signature in-house restaurant and bar, invites locals and visitors alike to wine down every Wednesday starting March 20 from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Guests are invited to indulge in half off selected bottles of wine and charcuterie boards.
The Fountain Lounge invites all to stop in and treat themselves to their favorite bottles of wine like and a charcuterie board decked with Chef’s selection of cured meats and artisanal cheeses, now all for ½ the price. The menu features four sparkling, three roses, five whites and six reds at half off. Highlights include a bottle of Louis Latour Chardonnay for $47.50, La Crema Pinot Noir for $60, Chapoutier “Belleruche” for $24, Domaine Chandon Brut Rose for $45 and Moët & Chandon Dom Pérignon for $175. A full menu of the wine selections is available online here.
“We have specialty menus for Mondays and Tuesdays, but wanted to do something nice for those suffering the mid-week blues as well,” said Director of Outlets Justin Sugerman. “So we decided to make The Fountain Lounge the place to be on Wednesday nights, specifically for the after-work wine loving crowd.”
In addition to Wine Down Wednesdays, The Roosevelt New Orleans is delighted to serve Chef Carl’s Fried Chicken every Monday at $18.93 per person, as well as a Burgers & Bubbles menu every Tuesday night. The Burgers & Bubbles menu offers specialty burgers, like the Rossini, topped with onion jam, seared foie gras and black truffle mayo, alongside crisp champagne. In honor of the 125th anniversary, the hotel is celebrating throughout the year in a variety of ways, including:
- Sazerac 125: The Sazerac Bar is serving a limited quantity commemorative “Sazerac 125” cocktail, offering a few discerning guests and locals a chance to take a sip of history. The $125 cocktail includes the rare, famed Thomas Handy Rye Whiskey and comes in a commemorative embossed keepsake glass. Only 125 will be sold.
- Historic Giveback Campaign: The hotel is inviting guests to return items they’ve collected from the hotel over the years – no questions asked – to be displayed in the hotel lobby. Those who submit will be entered to win a stay at the hotel valued at over $15,000.
- Rooftop pop-up series: Local chefs will venture to the hotel’s pool deck every Thursday during the summer. A variety of foods will be offered, as well as access to the pool—usually reserved for guests.
- Rooftop yoga: Held at the hotel’s rooftop pool bar and cabana, this happy hour with a healthy twist will include a workout, cocktails and food.
- “Pick Three” for $18.93: The Fountain Lounge, the property’s signature in-house restaurant, is offering guests the options to choose three items on the menu for $18.93, a nod to the year 1893 when the hotel first opened. Menu available here.
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of 32 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to personal service and culinary expertise in landmark locations around the world. Unified by their inspirational environments and True Waldorf Service, Waldorf Astoria hotels deliver graceful service from the moment a guest books through checkout. In addition to the brand’s renowned hotel offerings, Waldorf Astoria boasts a best-in-class residential portfolio, including 18 properties either open or in development, that provide the comfort of a private home combined with the unsurpassed amenities and legendary service of Waldorf Astoria. Waldorf Astoria is a part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Experience Waldorf Astoria by booking at www.waldorfastoria.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/waldorfastoria, and follow Waldorf Astoria on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos