How Much do You Love Your Special Someone? The Roosevelt New Orleans Gives You A Chance to Prove It
NEW ORLEANS - The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, is giving guests a chance to showcase how much they love their special someone this Valentine’s Day with an unforgettable, luxurious and all-inclusive package for $25,000.
Those looking for a grand experience this Valentine’s Day can expect to be taken care of from check-in to check-out with unrivaled accommodations, exclusive dining, true Waldorf service, relaxation at the Waldorf Astoria Spa and a sparkling memento to take home from New Orleans’ most iconic fine jewelry purveyor, Adler’s.
“Valentine’s Day is when we all showcase our love for a special someone and The Roosevelt is the most romantic setting to do just that,” said The Roosevelt General Manager Tod Chambers. “We are thrilled to offer such a lavish experience for our guests on this special day of romance filled with unforgettable cuisine, memorable moments and relaxation.”
Romantics who book the Valentine’s Day luxury package will get a truly exceptional escape from the ordinary with their loved one.
- Take home a glittering piece of your stay with a pair of glittering diamond and 14 karat white gold hoop earrings from New Orleans’ own Adler’s jewelry store.
- Travel in luxury from start to finish with limousine pickup from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport upon your departure.
- Enjoy more than 1,200 square feet of pure bliss in The Roosevelt’s presidential suite. Each of the three presidential suites are equipped with full parlor area with expansive seating, plush bath robes, luxury bath amenities by Ferragamo, a fully stocked wet bar and flat screen televisions in the bedroom and living areas.
- Decadent dinner at the Chef’s Table of the famed Fountain Lounge, with personally crafted meal and attention from Executive Chef Jose Martinez and specialty desserts from award-winning Head Pastry Chef Deborah Heyd.
- Rose petals at turndown to close the evening and breakfast in bed for two to start your next day.
- A romantic escape from reality with an indulgent couples’ treatment at the Waldorf Astoria Spa, complete with champagne and chocolates.
Those looking to really prove their love this Valentine’s Day can book the ultimate romantic stay at The Roosevelt any night between February 8 and February 15, 2017 by visiting www.TheRooseveltNewOrleans.com.
The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel is one of America’s most luxurious and revered properties in one of the world’s greatest cities. This iconic hotel offers 504 rooms, including 125 suites, along with ballrooms and meeting space for every event from elaborate galas to private groups, weddings and more. Built in 1893 and boasting its signature block-long golden lobby with dozens of sparkling chandeliers, The Roosevelt has created its own history with the renowned Blue Room, Sazerac Bar, Waldorf Astoria Spa, fitness center, Rooftop Bar, Teddy’s Café, Fountain Lounge, Emporium Gift Shop and true Waldorf, world-class service. The Roosevelt New Orleans, located steps from the history and excitement of the French Quarter, is the crown jewel of New Orleans luxury.
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of more than 30 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to personal service and culinary expertise in landmark locations around the world. Unified by their inspirational environments and True Waldorf Service, Waldorf Astoria hotels deliver graceful service from the moment a guest books through checkout. In addition to the brand’s renowned hotel offerings, Waldorf Astoria boasts a best-in-class residential portfolio, including 17 properties either open or in development, that provide the comfort of a private home combined with the unsurpassed amenities and legendary service of Waldorf Astoria. Waldorf Astoria is a part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Experience Waldorf Astoria by booking at www.waldorfastoria.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/waldorfastoria, and follow Waldorf Astoria on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,300 properties with nearly one million rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2020 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2020 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 110 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including contactless check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.