Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Resort Presents a Festive Season With an Ode to Tradition
Guests are invited to enjoy luxurious culinary, spa, and other grand experiences this holiday season
ROME - Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort invites guests from around the world to experience an unforgettable festive season with a holiday program inspired by time-honored traditions. Offering an abundance of culinary and spa focused experiences and amenities, as well as grand holiday events, guests of all ages are primed for an exciting and indulgent holiday season in the heart of the Eternal City.
Those arriving for the holiday season will be greeted by festive décor inspired by traditional Christmas symbolisms, including a grand Christmas tree bedecked with tin and metal toys and surrounded by a wooden train. Coupled with festive holiday-themed desserts and lavish Christmas and New Year’s feasts to luxurious spa treatments, below is what Rome Cavalieri has in store for the season:
Christmas Eve & Day
Guests will delight in special seafood-focused Christmas Eve dinners at both La Pergola, the first and only three-Michelin-starred restaurant in Rome by renowned Chef Heinz Beck, and the Uliveto under the direction of Executive Chef Fabio Boschero. Both experiences will be accompanied by live piano music.
- At La Pergola, Chef Heinz will showcase a multi-course feast accompanied by a fine selection of prestigious wines from the award-winning La Pergola cellar. Priced at €490 per person, the meal will feature signature dishes including Tortellini “pappa al pomodoro” with seafood and Scampo served in a spicy crust with aubergine purée and infused with smoked tuna.
- Patrons dining at Uliveto Restaurant will also enjoy a multi-course meal, complemented by wines hand-selected by the sommelier. Priced at €98 per person, dishes will include Seared scallops and stewed shallots on cannellini mousse with truffle and desserts by Pastry Chef Dario Nuti of Christmas harmony gingerbread and Panettone French toast with Zibibbo ice cream.
The celebrations continue Christmas Day with an Italian brunch at the Uliveto, featuring traditional and regional culinary specialties and live music, where little ones will rejoice at the arrival of Santa Claus on his sleigh bearing gifts (€175 per adult, €80 per child). Chef Heinz Beck will present another lavish Christmas meal that evening accompanied with live piano music (€490 per person). Guests can wind down the evening with a sweet Christmas toast at Tiepolo Lounge & Terrace, where Pastry Chef Dario Nuti will serve after-dinner desserts coupled with a spirits tasting for €40 per person.
New Year’s Eve & Day
To ring in 2020, Rome Cavalieri will present four grand celebrations for guests to choose from, including:
- Grand Gala at La Pergola, featuring a lavish dinner by Chef Heinz Beck where he will showcase delights such as Rabbit tortellini with carrot and chamomile and Lobster in ‘nduja crust on almond cream with cherries marinated in vervain and Turkish rose. Priced at €1,300 per person, the evening will include music and spectacular fireworks.
- Gala Dinner in Le Belle Arti, presented by Chef Fabio Boschero and the Uliveto team. Showcasing a gastronomic journey through the past, guests will enjoy dishes including Lobster in bisque sauce with Venus clams, razor shells, asparagus and caviar. Priced at €390 per person, the evening will culminate with Champagne and dancing starting at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve with a View on the Terrazza Degli Aranci, featuring a post-dinner grand dessert buffet, music, Champagne and fireworks celebration (€190 per person).
- Lounge Party at Tiepolo Terrace & Lounge with flowing Veuve Cliquot, savory delicacies, live music and more (€220 per person).
Little ones can also enjoy their own all-night-long celebration as entertainment, games, music, and more will be offered until 2:00am (€90 per child). To continue the celebration, Rome Cavalieri will serve a special New Year’s Day Brunch in true Roman fashion in the Garden Lobby curated by Chef Fabio Boschero, with entertainment for the children (€155 per adult, €70 per child).
Cavalieri Grand Spa Club
Rome Cavalieri invites guests to indulge in an array of luxurious spa treatments over the holiday season at the Cavalieri Grand Spa Club, a haven for rejuvenation and beauty. On Christmas Eve, the spa invites guests to enjoy a Caviar Lifting & Firming Facial, which instantly lifts and firms the skin using caviar pearls to transform even the dullest complexions into radiant, nourished and luminous skin (€180 per person/80 min with a La Prairie luxury gift). On Christmas Day, guests are invited to enjoy the Forest Therapy Treatment by Aromatherapy Associates, which brings the serenity of nature to the mind, body, and skin with a unique essential oil blend and deep scalp massage that leaves the body feeling tranquil and refreshed (€190 per person/80 minutes with an Aromatherapy Associates gift).
On New Year’s Eve, the Ultimate Indulgence Body Treatment awaits and uses two therapists to provide the ultimate feeling of relaxation with a body treatment, wrap and finishing caviar massage (€305 per person/110 min with a La Prairie luxury gift). Guests can also enjoy a Rose Hydrator treatment or Inner Strength Soothing Facial to kick start the New Year with a glowing start. Both treatments are priced at €200 per person/100 minutes.
Accompanying the holiday experiences are special room rates, starting at €275 per room per night, inclusive of breakfast. Holiday rates are valid from December 20, 2019 to January 7, 2020.
To make a reservation or for more information about the holiday offerings at Rome Cavalieri, please visit www.romecavalieri.com.
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of 30 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to personal service and culinary expertise in landmark locations around the world. Unified by their inspirational environments and True Waldorf Service, Waldorf Astoria hotels deliver graceful service from the moment a guest books through checkout. In addition to the brand’s renowned hotel offerings, Waldorf Astoria boasts a best-in-class residential portfolio, including 18 properties either open or in development, that provide the comfort of a private home combined with the unsurpassed amenities and legendary service of Waldorf Astoria. Waldorf Astoria is a part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Experience Waldorf Astoria by booking at www.waldorfastoria.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/waldorfastoria, and follow Waldorf Astoria on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.Download Article Photos