Hilton Launches New Brand, Signia by Hilton, Delivering Sophisticated Travel While Reimagining Meetings and Events
Signature dining, design-forward guest rooms and premium wellness amenities elevate business and leisure travel at Hilton’s premier meetings and events brand
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) has launched Signia by Hilton, its dynamic, new meetings-and-events-focused brand. The portfolio of hotels is setting out to transform the industry for meeting professionals and sophisticated business travelers by infusing state-of-the-art technology and design into every aspect of the guest experience.
The brand further reinforces Hilton’s commitment to innovation that meets the evolving needs of today’s travelers and will bring premium experiences to top urban and resort destinations around the world.
“In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests – and that includes evolving those experiences to meet their changing needs,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. “We are proud to launch Signia by Hilton, which exemplifies our innovative spirit and will raise the bar on what it means to deliver truly customer-inspired hospitality.”
Each Signia by Hilton will offer business and leisure travelers elevated experiences from arrival to departure with the following elements:
- Impressive arrivals: Signia by Hilton will offer a true sense of arrival with modern architecture, manicured landscaping and welcoming team members who will invite travelers to enjoy the grandeur and energy of the hotel.
- Unmatched lobby experiences: Thoughtful design connected to the local culture will foster an impressive and comfortable space that doubles as a lobby and social destination for guests throughout their stay.
- Modern guest rooms: From the premium design and quality finishes that take inspiration from each hotel’s unique destination, to the innovative technology that matters most to guests, like Digital Key, the rooms will serve as a haven for comfort and convenience.
- A destination bar: Each hotel will feature a bar that ties back to the exciting city or resort destination where it resides. With its premier location in the hotel, the bar will serve as the heart of the hotel, emanating a dynamic energy throughout the entire space.
- A signature restaurant: The signature restaurants at each Signia by Hilton will be based on a chef-driven concept, designed to offer both locals and guests elevated presentations and experiences that they will want to share with friends and business partners.
- Premium wellness experiences: From infinity pools to state-of-the art spas, fitness classes and facilities, each Signia by Hilton will offer an upgraded experience, all in a space designed to make guests feel their best.
- The Signia meeting experience: The meetings and events spaces will be the signature showpiece of each Signia by Hilton. Large ballrooms and pre-function areas will feature smart design paired with the newest technologies to elevate today’s meetings. As the modern meeting attendee is looking for spaces that inspire innovative thinking, the small to mid-size meeting rooms will feature unique design and technology that spark new ideas and optimize work and collaboration.
“Signia by Hilton grew from feedback from top meeting professionals, owners, developers and guests,” said David Marr, senior vice president and global head, Full Service Brands, Hilton. “After countless hours of collaboration, together, we created Signia by Hilton, a brand that will resonate with travelers, ‘wow’ meeting professionals and set a new, elevated standard for the meetings and events industry.”
Signia by Hilton will be a global brand with a carefully curated portfolio of hotels in top urban and resort locales and will include Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Signia by Hilton Atlanta and Signia by Hilton Indianapolis.
As part of Hilton, Signia by Hilton guests will enjoy benefits of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s distinct hotel brands. For more information, visit newsroom.hilton.com/SigniabyHilton or connect with Signia by Hilton on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Signia by Hilton
Signia by Hilton is a dynamic meetings and events-focused brand that is infusing sophisticated travel and premium experiences into every aspect of the guest experience. Each Signia by Hilton hotel will offer unparalleled meetings and events capabilities with world-class design, state-of-the-art technology and signature food and beverage offerings, all backed by the Hilton name and award-winning Hilton Honors program. Learn more about the brand by visiting SigniabyHilton.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos