All Suites Brands by Hilton Open 34 Properties, Ink 35 Hotel Deals in Q2 2018
Category-leading brands capitalize on growing meetings/convention business with opening of new convention center locations; expand footprint of multi-brand hotels
MCLEAN, Va. - The All Suites brands by Hilton have continued their strong growth into Q2, opening 34 new hotels and bringing the total number of All Suites properties to nearly 1,000. The second quarter was marked by the All Suites brands entrance into several new convention center submarkets, and further expansion of the brand’s footprint of multi-brand hotels. The All Suites brands also signed 35 hotel deals in the second quarter, continuing to add strategic locations to an already strong pipeline.
“According to the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), the business travel market is on an upward trajectory and expected to reach $1.6 trillion by 2020*. The continued growth and expansion of the All Suites brands is a testament to our ability to recognize industry trends like this and act on them quickly, and in a way that is appealing to both travelers and hotel owners,” said Dianna Vaughan, global head and senior vice president, All Suites brands by Hilton. “The addition of several new convention center and multi-brand hotels in high-traffic, business hubs and leisure markets will introduce a wealth of new guests to Hilton’s All Suites offering and put a spotlight on our unique value-proposition as we near our milestone 1,000 property opening.”
In the second quarter of the year, the All Suites brands by Hilton continued to show leadership in the development of multi-brand properties and international growth, with notable, new locations including:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Noblesville Indianapolis Conference Center: located off I-69 and with a conveniently attached conference center, this property can host meetings of up to nearly 2,000 guests.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport: situated only a short distance from Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to make traveling for business or leisure easy.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Cary I-40: centrally located between Raleigh and Research Triangle Park, this hotel provides quick access to the tech-focused Triangle area and NC State University.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Monterrey Apodaca: Homewood’s first dual-brand hotel with Hampton by Hilton in Mexico, this location is near the airport and a downtown shopping district.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport: a dual-build with Tru by Hilton, this property provides large communal areas and a range of options to meet an array of travel needs and budgets.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Louisville Airport Expo Center: this airport hotel gives guests easy access to business locations like the Kentucky Exposition Center, and entertainment such as the Churchill Downs, the racetrack famed for hosting the Kentucky Derby.
The All Suites brands by Hilton bolstered its pipeline with 35 new signed deals during the second quarter of 2018, bringing the total combined pipeline to 573 pending hotels. Notable signed deals include:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Camarillo: Centrally located between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, the property will allow guests the convenience of a short drive to either city while providing a quieter place to come home to when it opens in early 2021.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Edison Woodbridge: Proximate to the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, a venue with over 150,000 square feet of exhibit space, this upcoming property will offer event attendees a convenient and comfortable hotel option.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront: One of two seaside properties signed this quarter, this location bolsters Home2 Suites growing footprint of hotels in top U.S. tourist destinations.
Brand Achievements and Upcoming Milestones
The All Suites brands continued to showcase their innovation and flexibility this quarter with new initiatives and milestones, including:
- This quarter, Embassy Suites by Hilton hit an important milestone, opening its 250th property. Also this quarter, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner celebrated the completion of a renovation that included a full Atrium Refresh and addition of the brand’s new E’Terie fast-casual dining option.
- A dual-branded Homewood Suites by Hilton and Hampton by Hilton recently opened in Teaneck, NJ. In addition to the enhanced amenities offered by this multi-brand hotel, the property provides easy access to New York City via a MTA bus stop conveniently located just outside the hotel doors.
- This month, Hilton opened its first tri-branded property connected to North America’s largest convention center, McCormick Place in Chicago. The first property of its kind for Hilton, the hotel combines the signature elements of Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn by Hilton, and Home2 Suites by Hilton while also providing larger enhanced communal areas than what would be standard at a standalone property. This opening furthers the All Suites brands’ role as anchors in Hilton's successful multi-brand development strategy. To date, most multi-brand projects include either a Homewood and Home2 as their All Suites offering pair nicely with other focused service brands like Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn and Tru by Hilton.
*SOURCE: Global Business Travel Association
About Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton’s upscale, all-suite, extended-stay hotel brand with more than 480 locations in the United States, Mexico, and Canada, is an award-winning leader. The first choice for guests seeking comfortable accommodations when traveling for an extended or quick overnight stay, Homewood Suites offers inviting, generous suites featuring separate living and sleeping areas, and fully-equipped kitchens with full-size refrigerators. Additional value-driven essentials include complimentary internet, a daily full hot breakfast, and complimentary evening socials every Monday - Thursday. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Homewood Suites is focused on guest satisfaction and stands behind each stay with its 100% Suite Assurance® guarantee. For more information on the extended-stay advantage, visit www.homewoodsuites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/homewoodsuites, and connect with Homewood Suites on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton, one of Hilton’s 16 market-leading brands, is dedicated to delivering what matters most to travelers. The full-service, upscale brand offers two-room suites, free made-to-order breakfast and a nightly two-hour reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. Both leisure and business travelers looking for a relaxed, yet sophisticated experience will feel right at home with brand-standard amenities like inviting atriums and complimentary 24-hour business and fitness centers. Embassy Suites by Hilton has 253 hotels with 46 in the pipeline. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. For more information, visit www.embassysuites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/embassysuites, and connect with Embassy Suites by Hilton on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2 Suites by Hilton, one of the fastest-growing brands in the history of Hilton, is a mid-tier, all-suite, award-winning extended-stay hotel concept designed to offer stylish accommodations with flexible guest room configurations and inspired amenities for the cost-conscious guest. With a commitment to environmentally friendly products and hotel operations, Home2 Suites offers complimentary breakfast selections with hundreds of combinations; innovative and customizable guest room designs; laundry and fitness areas; complimentary WiFi; multiple outdoor spaces; 24-hour business centers; expansive community spaces; and pet-friendly environments. Home2 Suites by Hilton has more than 285 hotels, and more than 430 in the pipeline. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Visit www.home2suites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/home2suites for additional information, or here for franchising opportunities. Connect with Home2 Suites on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and Instagram .