All Suites Brands by Hilton Third-Quarter Growth Fueled by Innovative Design
Category opens 26 properties in Q3, including six multi-brand hotels, an adaptive reuse and first-in-market international location
MCLEAN, Va. - Boosted by innovative building models and design, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton, together forming the All Suites brands by Hilton, collectively opened 26 properties in the third quarter of 2019. These openings included six new multi-brand hotels, an adaptive reuse and Homewood Suites by Hilton’s first Caribbean location featuring its unique Caribbean and Latin American (CALA) prototype. With 80 new properties opened thus far in 2019, the All Suites brands enter Q4 with a portfolio of more than 1,100 opened hotels and nearly 600 in the pipeline.
“The achievements of the third quarter are a testament to the All Suites brands by Hilton’s ability to leverage innovative building and design to fuel growth, while simultaneously enhancing value for both our owners and guests,” said Dianna Vaughan, global head and senior vice president, All Suites brands by Hilton. “We’re equally proud to continue to serve as an anchor in Hilton’s multi-brand and adaptive reuse development strategies and help grow the company’s portfolio of international properties built with market-specific prototypes.”
Brand Achievements and Upcoming Milestones
The third quarter of 2019 was marked by several key brand and development milestones.
Embassy Suites by Hilton:
- The brand’s 35th anniversary year has been busy with major renovation and Atrium Refresh projects. Notable among them, Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles-Downey recently completed a $10 million renovation, which delivered 220 redesigned suites, 10,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space and a Brickstones Grill.
Homewood Suites by Hilton:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton celebrated its milestone 500th property opening, which also marked the brand’s entrance into the Caribbean market.
Home2 Suites by Hilton:
- The brand opened its 350th property in Q3 and is on pace to open its 400th hotel in the first quarter of 2020.
Throughout the third quarter of 2019, the All Suites brands by Hilton utilized a wide range of building methods and models to keep up their rapid expansion. New properties include:
Embassy Suites by Hilton:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Auburn Hills: Following a renovation and rebranding, this Detroit property opened offering an elegant and modern lobby, redesigned bar and Atrium and beloved Embassy Suites by Hilton amenities, including two-room suites, free made-to-order breakfast and a nightly Evening Reception.
Homewood Suites by Hilton:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo: This hotel marks the brand’s 500th property and leverages Homewood Suites’ CALA-focused prototype to deliver market-specific design and amenities along with all trusted brand pillars.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington Downtown: Adding to the brand’s portfolio of surban locations, this riverfront property outside Philadelphia has easy access to world-class dining and entertainment, as well as to several Fortune 500 companies.
Home2 Suites by Hilton:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Marietta: An example of the brand’s innovative building methods, this property went through an adaptive reuse renovation from a previous hotel. Just 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta in a burgeoning business hub, this location is optimal for the ever-increasing bleisure guest, who combines business and leisure travel.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Lackland/SeaWorld: One of five properties opened by the All Suites brands in Texas this quarter, this property is a dual-brand with Tru by Hilton and offers the enhanced communal areas and amenities of a multi-brand location.
The All Suites brands by Hilton grew their pipeline with 26 new signed deals in the third quarter of 2019, bringing the total combined pipeline to nearly 600 pending hotels. Notable signed deals reflecting the category’s continued growth into downtown areas, tourist destinations and business hubs include Homewood Suites by Hilton Louisville Airport, Home2 Suites by Hilton San Diego Downtown Cortez Hill and Home2 Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District.
About Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton’s upscale, all-suite, extended-stay hotel brand with more than 500 locations in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean, with 116 properties in the pipeline, is an award-winning leader. The first choice for guests seeking comfortable accommodations when traveling for extended or quick overnight stays, Homewood Suites offers inviting, generous suites featuring separate living and sleeping areas, and fully equipped kitchens with full-size refrigerators. Additional value-driven essentials include complimentary internet, a daily full hot breakfast, and complimentary evening socials every Monday - Thursday. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Homewood Suites is focused on guest satisfaction and stands behind each stay with its 100% Suite Assurance® guarantee. For more information on the extended-stay advantage, visit www.homewoodsuites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/homewoodsuites, and connect with Homewood Suites on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 977,000 rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 106 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton, one of Hilton’s 18 market-leading brands, is dedicated to delivering what matters most to travelers. The full-service, upscale brand offers two-room suites, free made-to-order breakfast and a nightly two-hour reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. Both leisure and business travelers looking for a relaxed, yet sophisticated experience will feel right at home with brand-standard amenities like inviting atriums and complimentary 24-hour business and fitness centers. Embassy Suites by Hilton has 258 hotels with 42 in the pipeline. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. For more information, visit www.embassysuites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/embassysuites, and connect with Embassy Suites by Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2 Suites by Hilton, one of the fastest-growing brands in Hilton’s history, is a mid-tier, all-suite, award-winning extended-stay hotel concept designed to offer stylish accommodations with flexible guestroom configurations and inspired amenities for the cost-conscious guest. With a commitment to environmentally friendly products and hotel operations, Home2 Suites offers complimentary breakfast selections with hundreds of combinations; innovative and customizable guestroom designs; laundry and fitness areas; complimentary WiFi; multiple outdoor spaces; 24-hour business centers; expansive community spaces; and pet-friendly environments. Home2 Suites by Hilton has 395 hotels with 455 in the pipeline. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Visit www.home2suites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/home2suites for additional information, or here for franchising opportunities. Connect with Home2 Suites on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.Download Article Photos