Hilton Takes Home 22 Honors in the 2016 U.S. News & World Report Best Hotels Rankings
Three Properties Named to the Best Hotels in the USA List and 19 Receive Destination Rankings
MCLEAN, Va. - U.S. News & World Report honored three hotels within the Hilton Portfolio as the best hotels in the USA and 19 as one of the best hotels within their market. All hotels were named as part of the publisher's annual ranking of hotels that offer high-quality amenities and exceptional experiences.
"For nearly a century, our number one priority each and every day has been to provide guests world-class hospitality," said Jim Holthouser, executive vice president, Global Brands, Hilton Worldwide. "The U.S. News & World Report recognition reinforces our commitment to developing direct relationships with our guests and ensuring an outstanding, innovative experience."
Below is the full list of 2016 Hilton winners:
GOLD BADGE WINNERS
Earned a "Best Hotels in the USA" award:
SILVER BADGE WINNERS
Identified as one of the "Best Hotels" within its market:
- Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton - Best Hotels in Phoenix
- Conrad Indianapolis - Best Hotels in Indianapolis
- Conrad New York - Best Hotels in New York City
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - Best Hotels in Cincinnati
- Hilton Columbus Downtown - Best Hotels in Columbus
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort - Best Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Omaha - Best Hotels in Omaha
- Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront Suites - Best Hotels in Ocean City
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront - Best Hotels in Virginia Beach
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton - Best Hotels in Providence
- The Arctic Club Seattle - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Best Hotels in Seattle
- The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton - Best Hotels in Dallas - Fort Worth
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Best Hotels in New Orleans
- The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria - Best Hotels in New York City
- Waldorf Astoria New York - Best Hotels in New York City
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma - Best Hotels in Mexico City
- Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe - Best Hotels in Mexico City
- Hilton Lac-Leamy - Best Hotels in Ottawa
The Best Hotels methodology combines a hotel's industry accolades with expert and guest reviews and hotel class ratings. U.S. News scored luxury hotels, identifying the top 10 percent in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with Gold badges and the top 30 percent within specific markets with Silver badges. The rankings include over 2,500 hotels across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
"Travelers don't have to waste time searching for a great hotel," said Erin Shields, travel editor for U.S. News. "The 2016 Best Hotels are adored by industry experts and travelers alike for their great amenities, comfortable rooms and exemplary service."
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.