London Hilton On Park Lane Triumphs At 2015 World Travel Awards In Europe
Podium Restaurant and Bar Awarded AA Rosette
LONDON - London Hilton on Park Lane has been recognised as England's Leading Business Hotel for the second year at the European final of the prestigious 2015 World Travel Awards, recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality, setting the benchmark to which all others aspire. At the Europe Gala Ceremony, which took place in Forte Village Resort, Sardinia, on Saturday 5 Sept., London Hilton on Park Lane was named one of 21 Hilton Worldwide properties to receive an accolade, as voted for by travel agents worldwide.
Recognised for its unrivalled service, location and extensive conference and events facilities, the hotel triumphed over other top business hotels. For the last 50 years, London Hilton on Park Lane has established itself as a leader in the conference and meetings sector, known for its impressive fourth floor meeting rooms space and excellence in the delivery of successful events. Function venues within the hotel include the Grand Ballroom, one of the largest in London, which accommodates up to 1,250 guests, and the Wellington Ballroom, which accommodates up to 200 guests. With a banqueting team with more than 30 years' experience, London Hilton on Park Lane has become synonymous with prestigious events, both large and small. The hotel also caters to world travellers and is proud to be Hilton Huanying certified, meeting the increasing demand of Chinese travellers to the United Kingdom.
Michael Shepherd, general manager, London Hilton on Park Lane, said, "It is an honour for London Hilton on Park Lane to be recognized at the 2015 World Travel Awards, especially for the second consecutive year. This accolade is not only a reflection of the hotel's exceptional facilities, but more importantly of our team's dedication to providing guests with London Hilton on Park Lane's world-renowned hospitality."
Hilton Worldwide's flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, was also awarded Europe's Leading Hotel Brand for the second consecutive year, reflecting its presence in 76 countries and territories across the region.
Hilton Worldwide was recognized in the following categories at the World Travel Awards 2015:
- Europe's Leading Hotel Brand: Hilton Hotel and Resorts
- Europe's Leading Luxury City Resort: Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Europe's Leading Luxury Resort & Spa: Conrad Algarve
- Europe's Leading City Hotel: Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
- Europe's Leading Airport Hotel: Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Europe's Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky
- Austria's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
- Azerbaijan's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Baku
- Belgium's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Brussels City
- Cyprus's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- Cyprus's Leading Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- Czech Republic's Leading Hotel: Hilton Prague
- England's Leading Business Hotel: London Hilton on Park Lane
- Germany's Leading City Hotel: Hilton Berlin
- Greece's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Athens
- Hungary's Leading Hotel: Hilton Budapest City
- Ireland's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Dublin
- Ireland's Leading Hotel Suite: Presidential Suite @ Conrad Dublin
- Israel's Leading Hotel: Hilton Tel Aviv
- Italy's Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky
- Italy's Leading Luxury City Resort: Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Northern Ireland's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club
- Northern Ireland's Leading Hotel: Hilton Belfast
- Poland's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre
- Turkey's Leading City Hotel: Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi
- Turkey's Leading Conference Hotel: Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
The prestigious World Travel Awards have been recognising organisations delivering outstanding customer experience in travel and tourism for more than 20 years. They have become a key global institution of the industry, stimulating competition and innovation among operators, as well as providing a helpful testimonial for quality to travellers worldwide.
More information on the categories and winners of the World Travel Awards 2015 can be found at www.worldtravelawards.com/winners2015.
Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane boasts 453 guest rooms and 56 suites, all with stunning views over Hyde Park and Knightsbridge. From West End theatres and world famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the hotel's close proximity to Hyde Park and Green Park underground stations make it the perfect base from which to explore. London Hilton on Park Lane also offers a range of famous London restaurants and bars, including the Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows and Polynesian-inspired Trader Vic's.
For more information or to book, please visit hilton.com/londonparklane or call +44 207 493 8000. London Hilton on Park Lane, 22 Park Lane, London W1K 1BE.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.Download Article Photos