Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder Offers Skiers and Sightseers the Ultimate Après Ski Package
SANTA FE, N.M. - Located at the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is the ultimate retreat for winter sports enthusiasts. This season, the resort is offering a special package tailored to delight the most discerning winter wanderlusters. From après ski drink specials to deep-tissue spa treatments and discounted lift tickets, this snow lover’s package guarantees an unforgettable winter escape.
Central to five ski areas including Ski Santa Fe, Taos, Pajarito, Sippapu and Red River, Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder is the perfect home base for travelers looking for a variety of slopes and scenic routes.
The Après Ski Package starts at $199.00 per night and includes:
- Deluxe accommodations in a King Guest Room with a fireplace featuring a large deck and luxurious hand-crafted furnishings.
- Fifteen percent off lift tickets for Ski Santa Fe available for purchase at the concierge stand
- $50.00 nightly credit applicable towards any treatment at Wo’ P’in Spa
- $50.00 nightly après ski food and beverage credit at the resort’s signature Red Sage restaurant to enjoy a variety of delicious seasonal menus and drink specials, including the Après Toddie.
Winter Wellness Spa Treatments:
- Winter Spa Indulgence Package - Sooth tired, achy muscles and wind-exposed skin with this exclusive winter wellness package.
- Warm Stone Hydration Facial - Indulge in essential moisture this winter while smoothing and plumping fine lines and wrinkles with a fantastic warm stone massage.
- Pumpkin Spice Pedicure - This seasonal pedicure combines massage, hot stones and a moisture mask to revitalize tired feet and lower legs.
For reservations visit https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-mexico/hilton-santa-fe-buffalo-thunder-SFECGHH/offers/100118098.htm and for additional information, please visit www.hiltonbuffalothunder.com
About Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder offers one of Santa Fe’s most unique resort experiences located on the sovereign Native American land of the Pojoaque. Featuring traditional Pueblo architecture, the AAA Four Diamond resort is home to a world-renowned Native American art collection valued at over $2 million maintained by an in-house curator. Rich with amenities for all interests, the resort offers 27 holes of golf at Towa Golf Club, Pojoaque-influenced spa services at the Wo’ P’in destination spa, lavish indoor/outdoor pool complexes, world-class fine dining at Red Sage and opportunities to enjoy Las Vegas-style gaming and sought-after entertainment and events at the adjacent upscale casino. With 395 guest rooms and 66,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, the resort is the largest of its kind in Northern New Mexico. For more information, visit www.hiltonbuffalothunder.com.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 580 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.