Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Launches New Experience Packages To Showcase The Best Of The California Coast
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort welcomes guests to its recently renovated property with a new selection of one of a kind, authentic local experiences. Known for its sweeping views of California’s central coastline, serene ambience and beachfront locale, the iconic hotel’s new package line-up has something for everyone to enjoy.
The new offerings include:
- Bikes, Bites + Brews – Santa Barbara is home to miles of scenic coastal bike trails. Suited for all ability levels, Bikes, Bites + Brews will take visitors on a three-hour guided ride and lunch, ending the day at Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort’s dining outpost, The Set.
- VIP Shopping Experience – This exclusive shopping includes discounts at select retailers at Paseo Nuevo, an outdoor shopping destination offering picturesque courtyards and sunny Spanish-style architecture. After a day filed with shopping, guests can wind down with a complimentary glass of Prosecco and a cheese board for two at The Set.
- Santa Barbara Winery Tour Package – Relax and enjoy an all-inclusive day in Santa Barbara Wine Country, home to some of the most influential wineries of our time. Guests will embark on a five-hour journey led by Grapeline Wine Tours to four distinct wineries, complete with a behind-the-scenes Vintners tour, wine tasting and gourmet picnic lunch.
- Santa Barbara by Horseback – Explore Santa Barbara’s terrain and natural habitat by horseback on a ride through the beaches and trails of Montecito. Led by a local guide, the two-hour trail ride includes a picnic lunch for two and the opportunity for guests to take in stunning views of the California coastline.
- Tennis Package – Tennis lovers can improve their game with this two-night guest package for two featuring a private lesson with seasoned tennis coach Dimitar Yazadzhiev (who coached Grigor Dimitriov, ranked third in ATP Men’s Singles in 2017, in his junior years). Set against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, atop the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort’s state of the art tennis courts, Yazadzhiev’s highly acclaimed tennis clinic allows for customization of training and performance enhancements for all skill levels.
- Rancho San Marcos Golf Package – Hit the links and have fun in the sun with a relaxing day of golfing. Featuring spectacular views of the sprawling hills and pastures of the Central Valley, the Rancho San Marcos Golf package includes one round of golf, club rentals and a well-appointed room with double occupancy.
- Sandpiper Golf Package – Take advantage of Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort’s seaside location and enjoy a leisure-filled day of golfing with breathtaking ocean views. An inspiring combination of challenge and beauty, the Sandpiper Golf Package takes golf-enthusiasts to the edge of the Pacific.
For more information on the new Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort and exclusive offers, please visit: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hilton-santa-barbara-beachfront-resort-SBAFPHH/index.html.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard WiFi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app where Hilton Honors members can check-in, choose their room, and access their room using a Digital Key. With more than 89 million members, Hilton Honors offers hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise, and items on Amazon Shop with Points; make charitable contributions; or gain access to unique events through Hilton Honors Experiences, such as exclusive artist connections and VIP concerts with Live Nation®, and race experiences with McLaren Racing. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com. Connect with Hilton Honors at newsroom.hilton.com/hiltonhonors, and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.Download Article Photos