Hilton Announces Tajikistan Premiere with Flagship Dushanbe Property
Hilton continues to expand Central Asia portfolio, bringing world-class service to the heart of the historic capital city
DUSHANBE, Tajikistan and MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton today announced its debut in Tajikistan with the opening a flagship property in the heart of the country’s historic capital city – Hilton Dushanbe. The hotel joins seven Hilton properties trading or under development in Central Asia, demonstrating the group’s growing international presence in new and emerging tourism markets worldwide.
Conveniently located only a seven-minute drive from Dushanbe International Airport, and just three miles away from the Tajik Railway Station, Hilton Dushanbe offers both working professionals and leisure travellers a comfortable stay with 145 spacious rooms, all ergonomically fitted and with stunning mountain views. The property also offers Executive Rooms and access to its Executive rooftop lounge, featuring a private meeting room and terrace overlooking the city.
Hilton Dushanbe offers state-of-the-art amenities for hosting meetings and events, including ranging six conference rooms equipped with the latest A/V technology, two large ballrooms and a stunning outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 400 people. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing treatment at the hotel’s spa following use of the fitness centre, cool off in the on-property swimming pool, or indulge in a number of delectable dining options.
“We look forward to welcoming guests to a world-class Hilton hospitality experience right here in Dushanbe. Whether celebrating a special occasion, hosting a memorable event, travelling for business, or simply exploring the city’s historic sites, guests can take comfort in our spacious rooms, distinguished amenities, and exceptional service,” said Pavel Jindra, general manager, Hilton Dushanbe.
Gagan Malhotra, Director of CJSC CHL International, the hotel’s owning company, commented: “We are delighted to partner with Hilton as we introduce their iconic brand in Tajikistan with the debut of Hilton Dushanbe. We believe that our partnership with a globally recognised company will have a positive impact on hospitality in Dushanbe as well as Tajikistan going forward."
Hilton Dushanbe is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 17 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, exclusive member discounts, and free standard Wi-Fi. Book direct at Hilton.com, the Hilton Honors app or through any official Hilton channels for more perks and a price match guarantee.
HILTON DUSHANBE HIGHLIGHTS
- Contemporary hotel in the heart of Tajikistan’s historic capital city, conveniently located just a seven-minute drive from Dushanbe International Airport, and a short drive to the Tajik Railway Station
- Spacious guestrooms boasting a functional design
- Wellness spa, 24/7 fitness centre, and indoor swimming pool
- Executive lounge
- Nearby attractions include the largest teahouse in Central Asia, the National Museum of Tajikistan, the Opera Theatre, and the National Library
- 145 spacious guestrooms, including Standard Rooms, one and two-bedroom Suites, and Executive Rooms with Executive Lounge access
- Beautiful mountain-facing views
- Connecting rooms with queen-sized beds perfect for groups and families
- All rooms offer workspace with an ergonomic swivel chair
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and large-screen LCD TVs
- Zaitoun Restaurant invites guests to a range of sumptuous Mediterranean, Indian, and Arabic flavours
- In Asia Restaurant is perfect for those craving a dose of authentic Pan Asian cuisine
- Lobby Bar offers an elegant and comfortable setting for afternoon tea and beverages
- The Bar invites guests to indulge in a mouthwatering selection of Tex-Mex snacks and dishes
BUSINESS & EVENTS
- Total eight meeting spaces, including six conference/break-out rooms, that can accommodate up to 300 guests
- All meeting rooms feature a sophisticated design and abundant daylight combined with the latest business friendly technology
- Two large ballrooms on the same floor, also flowing with daylight. Largest ballroom space is 4090 sq. ft.
- Beautiful outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 400 guests
- State-of-the-art business centre offering a wide range of services and facilities
For further information about the hotel contact Pavel Jindra on +992 48 703 0010.
To download images and videos, and for more information, visit the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Media Center.
Book direct at Hilton.com, through the Hilton Honors app or through other official Hilton channels for more perks and a price match guarantee.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,300 properties with nearly one million rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2020 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2020 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 110 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including contactless check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.