Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Named Hilton Hotels & Resorts Top Rated Food And Beverage Hotel For 2015
CINCINNATI, Ohio - Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has been named Hilton Hotels & Resorts top rated hotel in the Americas for Food and Beverage again for 2015. This annual award, based entirely on guest satisfaction, is given to the top performing 500+ guestroom hotel within the Hilton chain. This is Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza's fifth time in the last six years to received this honor.
The award is based on Hilton's Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking (SALT) scores which are compiled by surveys sent to guests to determine their satisfaction during a previous stay. The survey process are managed by a third party company and scores are based on the following criteria:
- Overall breakfast experience
- Overall restaurant lunch/dinner experience
- Restaurant menu variety
- Overall in-room dining/room service experience
- Quality of room service food
"We are delighted to be recognized by our customers in this way," said Michel Sheer, managing director, Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza. "We're very proud of our food and beverage team and this award recognizes the hard work that we do each day to meet and exceed our guest's expectations. At Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, we are dedicated to providing an exceptionally high quality of food and outstanding level of customer service."
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has been honored with numerous accolades including:
- AAA Five-Diamond for Orchids at Palm Court, the hotel's fine dining restaurant, 2015
- AAA Four-Diamond for Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - 11 consecutive years
- OpenTable has named Orchids at Palm Court "One of the Top 100 Best Restaurants" for five consecutive years including 2014's ranking as No. 7 Best in the U.S.
- Executive Chef Kelly was named the American Culinary Federation's U.S.A. Chef of the Year, the highest honor given by the 20,000 chef national organization
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts "Award of Excellence" two-time winner - given to the top five performing hotels
- Forbes rated Orchids at Palm Court "Four Stars" - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Chef Kelly is a Hilton Hotels and Resorts Signature Chef, one of just six in the U.S.
- Meetings Focus "Best of MidAmerica" winner - nine consecutive years
About Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, located in the heart of Cincinnati, is one of the world's finest examples of French Art Deco architecture. The hotel is a charter member of Historic Hotels of America, is a registered National Landmark and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The hotel features 561 updated guestrooms, over 40,000 square feet of meeting space-from boardrooms to ballrooms, including the Hall of Mirrors, one of the Midwest's most breathtaking ballrooms.
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is located at 35 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202. For more information or reservations, call the hotel directly at 513-421-9100 or visit www.cincinnatinetherlandplaza.hilton.com.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.Download Article Photos