Hilton Budapest Named Hungary’s Leading Hotel 2018 at the 25th Annual World Travel Awards Europe
Hilton Properties Claimed 19 Awards Across Europe in 2018
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Hilton Budapest has been recognised as Hungary’s Leading Hotel at the World Travel Awards Europe 2018 – the travel industry’s renowned awards programme.
The 2018 Europe Gala Ceremony, which took place in Athens, Greece on 30 June, 2018, awarded Hilton Budapest one of the 19 awards won by Hilton properties, as voted by global travel and tourism professionals.
Recognition as Hungary’s leading hotel highlights the property's newly renovated interior, and its commitment to providing great leisure and conference facilities, such as various indoor and outdoor venues, meeting rooms for diversified events and hotel rooms with unforgettable views.
Zoltán Árvai, General Manager, Hilton Budapest, said, “It is an honour to have been recognised by the World Travel Awards 2018. The award is a testament to the genuine passion and dedication our hotel puts into going the extra mile for our guests. Thank you to all of our amazing Hilton Team Members at Hilton Budapest who are the heart of Hilton; without them we wouldn’t have been recognised for this great achievement.”
Hilton was recognised in the following categories at the 2018 World Travel Awards for Europe:
- Europe’s Leading Airport Hotel: Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- Europe’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton London Bankside
- Europe’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Europe’s Leading MICE Hotel: Hilton London Bankside
- Austria’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
- Austria’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Vienna Plaza
- Austria’s Leading Hotel Suite: Penthouse Presidential Suite @ Hilton Vienna
- Belarus’s Leading Business Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Minsk
- Cyprus’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- England’s Leading Business Hotel: London Hilton on Park Lane
- Finland’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Helsinki Strand
- Germany’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Munich Park
- Greece’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Athens
- Hungary’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Budapest
- Italy’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Poland’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Gdansk
- Romania’s Leading Business Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Romania’s Leading Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Spain's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
The prominent World Travel Awards, established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the sector, have become a key global institution of the industry and are recognised as the ultimate hallmark of quality worldwide.
More information on the categories and winners of the World Travel Awards 2018 can be found at https://www.worldtravelawards.com/winners/2018/europe.
About Hilton Budapest
The freshly renovated Hilton Budapest is enviably positioned in historic Buda Castle District with the best access to the most outstanding tourist attractions of the Hungarian capital and connected to the city side Pest with flexible means of transportation. The rich heritage and the expertise of the Hilton brand combined with 322 spacious rooms, state of the art meeting facilities and spectacular views unique to the property make it one of Budapest’s most irresistible hotels to stay. To book a reservation at Hilton Budapest, please click here or call +36 1 889 6922.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 6,000 properties with more than 954,000 rooms, in 117 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 100 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.