Hilton Anaheim Launches A Fall Getaway Package And Unveils Savory Fall/Winter Harvest Seasonal Menu
ANAHEIM, Calif. - This fall, leisure guests from around the globe will "Fall for Hilton Anaheim" - the largest hotel in the Anaheim Resort District and one of the largest in the region with 1,572 guestrooms and 100,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel is launching a fall-themed travel package, aimed to lure leisure travelers to Southern California for the holidays with rates starting at $129 per night.
The launch of the Fall for Hilton Anaheim package coincides with the unveiling of Executive Chef Frederic Castan's Fall/Winter Harvest seasonal menu that combines gourmet cuisine with savory sauces and relishes made with fresh and sustainable produce, dairy, meat and seafood sourced by local purveyors. Visitors will enjoy a new selection of healthy signature dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts served at Mix Restaurant and Mix Lounge.
"Whether you plan to visit our world-class amusement parks or take a short drive to our pristine coastline, fall is a great time of the year to visit the Anaheim Resort District," said Matt Kovac, director of sales and marketing, Hilton Anaheim. "Besides year-round sunshine, our guests will enjoy shorter lines at local amusement parks and celebrate the Fall holiday spirit with delectable, seasonal cuisine prepared by our seasoned chef, Frederic Castan."
The Fall for Hilton Anahiem package features savings of more than $60 per night, with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and unlimited access to the hotel's health club and spa. Room rates start as low as $129 per night, tax not included.
In honor of the new fall/winter season, Chef Castan has devised a diverse and dynamic Harvest menu that focuses on seasonal ingredients such as butternut and acorn squash, pumpkin, cauliflower, corn, apple, pear, chestnuts and spinach. Braised pork collar, beef short ribs, veal osso buco andwaygu brisket are also featured on the new menu. Chef Castan carefully selected sustainable fish such as wild salmon, bali barramundi and Kaido sea scallops for main entrees, salads and sides. For those with a sweet tooth, caramelized apple, roasted chestnuts and hand-crafted vanilla bean frozen crème round out the menu.
Other highlights of the new seasonal menu include:
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast served on a golden brioche and served with candied bacon
- A Chilaquiles Verde made with freshly made corn tortillas, queso fresco, avocado, pulled pork, roasted Anaheim peppers, fresh green tomatillo salsa and topped with an egg
- Baby Spinach and mixed lettuces made with roasted baby carrots, winter squash, Portobello mushrooms, watermelon radishes and crisp onions dressed in an aged red wine vinaigrette
- Grilled Spanish Octopus on a bed of confit fennel, red onions, fingerling potatoes with extra virgin olive oil vinaigrette drizzle
- Marinated Ancho Honey Roasted Chicken dressed with Mexican-style street corn, charred avocado and queso fresco
- Linguini and Hokkaido Sea Scallops with mangrove raised shrimps, roasted cherry tomato, green peas, Anaheim chile pepper and natural jus
- Grilled Beef Filet topped with Maitake mushrooms pancetta, ragout, gratin dauphinois and cabernet sauvignon reduction
- Apple Almond Tart a la mode, and Chestnut Bavarian served with homemade orange marmalade and orange cranberry biscotti
Hilton Anaheim also offers a full catering menu for business lunches, weddings or any special event.
For more information, or to make a reservation at Mix Restaurant, please call +1 714 740 4412. To book the Fall for Hilton Anaheim stay package visit, hiltonanaheimhotel.com or call 1 714 750 4321.
About Hilton Anaheim
Hilton Anaheim is located just a short distance away from world-class beaches, sports stadiums and concert venues, ultra-trendy boutiques, action sports lifestyle, tony shopping centers and four airports. The stunning and contemporary hotel is Orange County's premier destination for meetings, events or vacations. With 1,572 guestrooms and 100,000 square feet of meeting space, it is the largest and most flexible hotel in the Los Angeles/Orange County region. For more information, please visit hiltonanaheimhotel.com.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.Download Article Photos