Meetings Made More Rewarding with Double Perks at Hilton Singapore
Hilton Singapore is the choice venue for an inspirational meeting experience that is socially and environmentally responsible with double bonus perks when you book by December 31, 2019
SINGAPORE - Listed as one of the top 50 meeting hotels in Asia Pacific on Cvent 2019, Hilton Singapore is incentivizing meeting professionals further with double bonus perks to hold their significant meetings and events at the hotel. For any new meeting or group bookings made between October 1st and December 31st, 2019, and completed by January 31st, 2020, meeting professionals will be entitled to choose two complimentary bonus perks on top of the group room package, such as complimentary room upgrades, one-way transfer and 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points, to name a few. The “Double Perks” meeting package is priced from S$250 per room per night and full-day meeting package from S$95 per delegate.
Catered to meetings for any occasion, from annual general meetings and seminars to large-scale conferences, meeting professionals will be able to select from 17 versatile and well-appointed function venues accommodating up to 500 guests at the Grand Ballroom or opt for the Panorama function room at the rooftop level 24. Upon selection of the preferred meeting venue, meeting professionals can enjoy two of the following perks for their full-day meeting:
- 15% off daily delegate weekend rates and 10% off daily delegate weekday rates
- One complimentary delegate package for every 10 full-paying delegates per meeting
- One-hour cocktail package at $50 per person, including beverages & canapés (usual price at $55)
- One breakout room with a minimum of 50 delegates per event
For meetings stretched across a number of days with attendees requiring overnight room stays, meeting delegates are entitled to enjoy two additional perks, including choices of:
- One-way transfer to any destinations within Singapore
- Two complimentary upgrades to Executive Room with lounge benefits for up to two guest rooms
- 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points for a meeting professional
- One complimentary guest room for every 50 paid guest room nights (accumulative with no maximum cap)
Meetings are made more rewarding at Hilton Singapore with the “Meet with Purpose” program, which focuses on creating an environmentally and socially responsible meeting experience and was inspired by Hilton’s global corporate responsibility strategy, Travel with Purpose. Meet with Purpose focuses on three essential areas: Mindful Meeting, Mindful Being and Mindful Eating.
- Mindful Meeting inspires meeting professionals to host more sustainable events by considering practices that are less resource intensive with solutions ranging from using paperless registration and placing notepads in a central location to switching off climate control when a meeting room is not in use.
- Mindful Being is about assisting meeting professionals with ways to incorporate wellbeing into their meetings with ideas that pump up energy and boost creative thinking, encouraging meeting professionals to incorporate interesting ideas into their itinerary.
- Mindful Eating encourages meeting professionals to re-examine event dining to minimise food waste and encourage healthier food choices. Hilton offers solutions such as portion control, sourcing sustainably and locally, pre-plating salads and establishing central water stations with reusable glass carafes.
The ‘Double Perks’ meeting package is applicable for full-day meetings inclusive of a welcome break, with two coffee breaks and one buffet lunch at a special price of $95 per delegate, and price per guest room starts from $250 per room per night, inclusive of breakfast for one delegate.
All prices printed herein are subject to a seven-percent GST and a 10-percent service charge.
Media can access additional information about Hilton Singapore at newsroom.hilton.com/singapore.
About Hilton Singapore
Hilton Singapore is an institution in Singapore’s hospitality scene, being among the first international hotels to bring its trademark level of service excellence and culinary innovation to the city-state. Located in the heart of fashionable Orchard Road, the city’s most popular shopping and dining district, the 423-room hotel is a superb venue for both the business and leisure clientele. The stylish, contemporary rooms and suites offer modern amenities and are equipped with WiFi capabilities. The hotel also offers guests quality dining experience in its award-winning restaurants. The hotel’s central location makes it an ideal choice for meetings and conferences. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests and a further 11 versatile function rooms all fully equipped with natural daylight and advanced multimedia equipment that provide options for events and meetings of any nature. Visit singapore.hilton.com for more information, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
About Travel with Purpose
Travel with Purpose is Hilton’s corporate responsibility strategy to redefine and advance sustainable travel globally. By 2030, we plan to double our social impact investment and cut our environmental footprint by half. We track, analyze and report our environmental and social impact at each of Hilton’s nearly 5,900 hotels through LightStay, our award-winning performance measurement system. Travel with Purpose capitalizes on Hilton’s global scale to catalyze local economic growth; promote human rights; invest in people and local communities; and preserve our planet by reducing our impact on natural resources. Our strategy aligns with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Visit cr.hilton.com to learn more.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,200 properties in 118 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, and free Standard WiFi. Members also have access to contactless technology exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app where Hilton Honors members can check-in, choose their room and access their room using Digital Key. Hilton Honors offers its 108 million members hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise and items on Amazon Shop with Points, and make charitable contributions. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com. Learn more about Hilton Honors at newsroom.hilton.com/hiltonhonors, and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.