Hilton to Award One Lucky Traveler One Million Hilton Honors Bonus Points – Here’s What You Need To Know
Starting September 18 through October 16, guests to share favorite Hilton memories for a chance to win
Here’s to new memories! Hilton knows travelers are eager to reconnect with the people and destinations they love, so in an effort to inspire guests to dream and plan their next trip, Hilton Honors launched a new social media giveaway to award one lucky traveler one million Hilton Honors Bonus Points for sharing their favorite Hilton memory.
How To Enter
- Follow Hilton Honors on Twitter or Instagram and sign up for Hilton Honors (it’s free)!
- Share a photo and description of your favorite travel memory (at a Hilton) by October 16 on Twitter or Instagram
- Include the hashtag #HiltonMemoriesGiveaway
- Stay tuned as one winner will be selected at random on October 17 and awarded one million Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
*Please see here for full rules.
What can you do with one million Hilton Honors Bonus Points? Here is some inspiration for a few ways to spend Hilton Honors Points:
- Redeem on hotel stays - With many people still working and learning from home, cash in Points for a change of scenery at one of these leaf-peeping destinations: DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont (maximum Points per night: 50,000), Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection by Hilton (max. Points per night: 60,000), or Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park (max. Points per night: 60,000).
- Donate to your favorite cause – From the environment to the arts, members can link their Hilton Honors account on PointWorthy to donate their Points to support thousands of accredited non-profit organizations.
- Shop with Points on Amazon – Members can link their Hilton Honors account to Amazon and use their Points on everything from autumn and Halloween decorations to everyday home goods.
With travel plans put on hold or delayed, Hilton Honors is helping members make up for missed moments (and rewards) with its “Double Rewards” promotion. Through December 31, registered Hilton Honors members can earn double Hilton Honors Bonus Points per stay as well as double night credits, meaning every night a member stays counts twice towards earning the next tier status, plus, even more Points to use toward a future hotel stay.
For all the ways Hilton Honors is committed to delivering maximum flexibility to its members including extensions to status, Points and rollover nights as well as contactless experiences through the Hilton Honors app, see here.
Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands, is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com.
Regardless of where or when that next trip is, Hilton will be there to welcome guests with the industry-leading hospitality, cleanliness and flexibility they’re known for.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,400 properties in 119 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, and free Standard WiFi. Members also have access to contactless technology exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app where Hilton Honors members can check-in, choose their room and access their room using Digital Key. Hilton Honors offers its more than 112 million members hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise and items on Amazon Shop with Points, and make charitable contributions. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com. Learn more about Hilton Honors at newsroom.hilton.com/hiltonhonors, and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,400 properties and more than one million rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2020 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2020 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 112 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including contactless check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos