Hilton Honors Celebrates 100 Million Members
Celebrating a tremendous milestone, Hilton Honors welcomed the 100 millionth member to its award-winning loyalty program this week. The addition of the 100 millionth member coincides with Hilton’s 100th anniversary celebration, showcasing a legacy of innovation and customer loyalty.
Created in 1987 to support Hilton’s most loyal guests, the Hilton Honors program has evolved to deliver value beyond the hotel stay — from expanded earning potential to digital engagement with the Hilton Honors app and redeeming Points for one-of-a-kind Experiences. Our 100 million members can expect unique and exclusive benefits at every level of membership.
If you’re one of the 100 million members who stays with Hilton often or a member who’s looking for more ways to take advantage of the program, get a refresh on the Hilton Honors membership perks, benefits and experiences you don’t want to forget:
- Earn Points, Get Where You’re Going: Earlier this year, Hilton Honors announced a first-of-its-kind travel and hospitality partnership with rideshare leader Lyft to reward members in their everyday lives. Members have the ability to earn 3 Points per $1 spent on Lyft rides and 2 Points per $1 on Lyft shared rides when they link their Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts at HiltonHonorsLyft.com. Soon, the partnership will provide even more for members, with the opportunity to redeem points for ride credits.
- Hit the High Notes: Since 2015, Hilton Honors’ partnership with Live Nation has allowed members to bid on unique music Experiences, artist access and private shows through the Hilton Honors Experiences Platform — like Fitz and the Tantrums Live at the New Conrad Washington, DC or The Ultimate Las Vegas Gaming Experience with Steven Tyler. This partnership will continue to deliver for members in the years to come.
- Exceptional Experiences: The Hilton Honors Experiences Platform gives members access to Experiences only redeemable through Points in the worlds of sports, culinary, adventures and culture. This year alone, members have redeemed more than 90 million Points on one-of-a-kind Experiences.
- Points That Perform: To bring more flexibility and greater value to Points, Hilton Honors offers members the option to combine their Points with friends and family, donate their Points to thousands of accredited nonprofits and search for ways to use their Points for hotel stays through its Points Explorer tool.
- Earn Points While You Spend: Through its partnership with American Express, Hilton Honors is continually offering ways for its members to get more out of the program; Card Members can earn Bonus Points on everyday purchases from groceries to phone bills, redeem Points for reward nights and get Hilton Honors elite status automatically.
- Promotions That Pay: Hilton Honors introduces special offers and promotions exclusively for members on a regular basis. With the current “Power Up” promotion, eligible members will earn Double Bonus Points per stay, or Triple Bonus Points per stay for using a Hilton Honors Credit Card through January 5, 2020.
And don’t forget, members at every level will enjoy perks, including free Wi-Fi during stays and Points towards free nights. Through the Hilton Honors app, members can pre-select their room from a digital floorplan, download a digital key before arriving and unlock their room with their smartphone at select properties. Additionally, members will always get the lowest price on all Hilton hotels when they book direct on Hilton.com or on the Hilton Honors app.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties in 119 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, and free Standard WiFi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app where Hilton Honors members can check-in, choose their room and access their room using Digital Key. Hilton Honors offers its more than 103 million members hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise and items on Amazon Shop with Points; make charitable contributions; or gain access to unique events through Hilton Honors Experiences, such as exclusive artist connections and VIP concerts with Live Nation®, and race experiences with McLaren Racing. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com. Connect with Hilton Honors at newsroom.hilton.com/hiltonhonors, and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos