Exciting Change & New Limited-Time Offers From Select Cards in the Hilton Honors American Express Card Portfolio
Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card returns to Surpass® name, celebrating with rewards for new Card Members
Hilton Honors is announcing that beginning today, the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card is returning to the Surpass® name and will now be known as the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card.
To celebrate this news in the height of summer travel season, Hilton Honors is launching a series of generous, limited-time welcome offers for new Card Members of select Cards in the Hilton Honors Card portfolio.
With these new offers – the best ones of the year thus far, Hilton Honors American Express Card Members will be traveling in style to their favorite Hilton properties across the globe – spanning Hilton’s entire 17-brand portfolio – and getting rewarded for it.
Below are more details on each offer for eligible new Card Members*:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card: Earn 90,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $2,000 in purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card membership
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a Free Weekend Night after spending $4,000 in purchases on the Card in the first four months of Card membership.** Plus as Surpass Card Member, you’ll receive Hilton Honors Gold Status.
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a Free Weekend Night after spending $5,000 in purchases on the Card the first four months of Card membership
Additionally, eligible new Card Members can continue to earn:
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $4,000 in purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card membership. Plus, enjoy Hilton Honors Diamond Status and an Annual Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors in your first year of Card Membership and every year upon Card renewal.
New Card Member, New Points to Spend
When it comes to flexibility and new means of earning and spending Points, Hilton Honors offers unmatched benefits. With Bonus Points earned through the limited-time welcome offers, Hilton Honors American Express Card Members can take advantage of any of the following exclusive experiences:
- With 90,000 Hilton Honors Points, a member could elevate their knowledge of cocktails in an exclusive two-hour workshop about the creative process of developing a signature cocktail at Hilton Munich City in Munich, Germany
- With 130,000 Hilton Honors Points, a member could attend a private performance by Fitz and the Tantrums on November 8, 2019 along with a two-night stay at the new Conrad Washington, DC
- With 150,000 Hilton Honors Points, a member could book a three-night stay at Caribe Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which officially debuted a $150-million-plus restoration after a 15-month closure in May
- With 150,000 Hilton Honors Points, a member could attend a private performance by GRAMMY Award Winning Portugal. The Man at the iconic Troubadour in Los Angeles on October 8, 2019 and a two-night stay at H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection by Hilton
To explore more ways to use Hilton Honors Points for travel and beyond, visit PointsExplorer.HiltonHonors.com. For more exceptional experiences from sports, culinary and cultural offerings, to entertainment and adventures, visit Experiences.HiltonHonors.com.
To learn more about these offers and the Hilton Honors American Express Card Portfolio, visit www.americanexpress.com/hiltonamex2019.
*Limited time offers end 8/28/2019. Terms apply
**Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card, the Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express, or the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card.
About American Express
American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: credit and charge cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, Accertify, InAuth, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 6,000 properties in 117 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, and free standard WiFi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app where Hilton Honors members can check-in, choose their room and access their room using Digital Key. Hilton Honors offers its more than 100 million members hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise and items on Amazon Shop with Points; make charitable contributions; or gain access to unique events through Hilton Honors Experiences, such as exclusive artist connections and VIP concerts with Live Nation®, and race experiences with McLaren Racing. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com. Connect with Hilton Honors at newsroom.hilton.com/hiltonhonors, and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 6,000 properties with more than 954,000 rooms, in 117 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 100 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos