Travel Simplified: Hilton Garden Inn Welcomes Travelers to New Hotels in Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York
New hotels bring amenities-rich accommodation options to four exciting U.S. destinations – Fort Walton Beach, F.L.; Grand Rapids, M.I.; Pittsburgh, P.A.; and Roslyn, N.Y.
MCLEAN, Va. - The latest round of hotel openings from Hilton Garden Inn, the award-winning, upscale brand from Hilton (NYSE: HLT), shines a spotlight on the array of amenities travelers can expect to find under one roof, giving them more time to focus on how to get the most out of their destination.
No matter where they are, guests can jumpstart their day at Hilton Garden Inn with convenient in-room amenities like a Keurig® coffeemaker, or enjoy a quick workout at the 24-hour fitness center. They can take advantage of on-site dining options including cooked-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner; enhanced grab-and-go menu items and a full-service bar*. Those traveling for work can utilize the 24-hour business center, flexible meeting spaces and free Wi-Fi. Plus, every Hilton Garden Inn property features numerous other amenities unique to each location.
In May and continuing throughout this month, Hilton Garden Inn is bringing its globally-recognized hotels and dedicated staff to four new destinations in the U.S. that will cater to the needs of vacationers and business travelers alike:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach, located on Florida's Okaloosa Island, offers expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico, on-site dining at the Great American Grill®, full indoor and outdoor bars, a lazy river and heated indoor pool, beachfront volleyball, and beach chair and umbrella rentals.
- Hilton Garden Inn Grand Rapids East, located 10 minutes from Gerald Ford International Airport (GRR) and adjacent to Calvin College, features on-site dining at the Garden Grille & Bar®, a sparkling pool cleverly shaped like the state of Michigan with an indoor and outdoor hot tub, and an outdoor patio with stone fire table.
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport, located 10 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) offers on-site dining at the Garden Grille & Bar®, a heated indoor pool, 2,400 square feet of flexible meeting space and on-site catering options.
- Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, located in the scenic Long Island harbor waterfront east of New York City, offers on-site dining at the Garden Grille& Bar®, an indoor pool and whirlpool, flexible meeting space, and on-site catering options.
"At Hilton Garden Inn, we are committed to providing guests with upscale amenities and attentive service that ensures a bright and satisfying experience - whether traveling for business or pleasure," said John Greenleaf, global head, Hilton Garden Inn. "As our latest additions attest, we continue to open new hotels in unbeatable and desirable locations, while offering guests the global brand consistency they expect from any of our 720+ hotels."
With properties in 33 countries and territories, Hilton Garden Inn also continues to expand internationally, opening hotels in four distinctive cities in Mexico, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Singapore:
- Hilton Garden Inn Merida is ideally located inside the brand new Uptown Mérida Mall near the Merida commercial district in Mexico, close to beaches, golf courses and the archeological zone of Chichén Itzá.
- Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Umraniye is located in heart of Ümraniye, the financial and commercial district of Istanbul, Turkey, and offers easy access to Old Town and Taksim Square.
- Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates is located just steps from the Free Trade Zone, RAK Exhibition Centre and the souks and historical sites of the United Arab Emirates' old city.
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon is centrally located close to the Central Business District and offers guests a colorful stay in the heart of Little India, one of Singapore's most vibrant enclaves.
The new hotels -- like the 720+ in the Hilton Garden Inn portfolio -- are part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases with Amazon Shop with Points.
*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age.
About Hilton Garden Inn
The award-winning Hilton Garden Inn brand provides business and leisure guests upscale, affordable accommodations and unexpected amenities for an experience that is ‘Simply on Another Level.’ The Hilton Garden Inn Promise affirms the brand’s goal to make each guest’s stay better and brighter. Guaranteed. Team Members at more than 865 hotels in 49 countries and territories around the world ensure today’s busy travelers have a bright and satisfying experience, starting with the first hello. As a recognized F&B leader, Hilton Garden Inn serves locally sourced food and beverage at its full-service restaurants and bars, featuring cooked-to-order dishes, handcrafted cocktails, and on-trend small plates. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. For more information about Hilton Garden Inn, visit www.hgi.com or newsroom.hilton.com/hgi, and connect on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,200 properties with more than 983,000 rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the 108 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos