Prepare For Landing: New Airport Hotels Open In Time For The Busy Holiday Season
Hilton caters to increased demand for next-generation airport locations with the debut of new hotels in Boston, Los Angeles, Nashville and Toronto
MCLEAN, Va. - Just in time for the holidays, the Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection by Hilton and DoubleTree by Hilton hotel portfolios, three of Hilton's 14 market-leading brands, are introducing five new airport hotel locations. The hotels debut as guests' desires for convenient airport locations continue to grow - with room demand at airport locations increasing nearly 17 percent between 2010 and 2015* alone.
Hilton pioneered the airport hotel concept in 1959 and has steadily challenged travelers' perceptions of what these properties can offer with features including creative and upscale dining options, modern design and state-of-the-art meeting facilities. With the introduction of these four new airport locations in three of North America's most sought-after, growing destinations, Hilton continues to satisfy the ever-evolving needs of today's modern traveler.
- Hilton Nashville Airport: Recently completing a multimillion-dollar renovation, the hotel features 382 fully-refreshed guest rooms as well as public spaces inspired by Nashville's vibrant music scene. The new Atrium Bar, helmed by celebrated chef Jeremy Dobson, is designed to resemble a golden banjo and will offer guests locally crafted brews and southern-inspired bites. Conveniently located less than three miles from one of the nation's largest airports, Nashville International Airport, and seven miles from the bustling streets of Downtown Nashville, the hotel is also home to a state-of-the-art fitness center and large indoor pool, 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space and the new Fresh Connect grab n' go market.
- H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection by Hilton: Inspired by the shape of both of the runways at LAX, H Hotel provides travelers a unique home base to explore everything the city has to offer. Guests are greeted in the lobby by eight pieces of art that were specifically commissioned for the hotel, as well as guest room amenities not found elsewhere at the airport, including Nespresso machines, Temple Spa bath amenities, and Google Chromecast on every TV. With a rooftop patio overlooking the city and a variety of high-end amenities, guests can enjoy a remarkable, one-of-a-kind experience with close proximity to LAX as well as Venice Beach, Manhattan Beach and Santa Monica.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West: The newly-transformed hotel near Canada's business airport features 264 spacious modern rooms and suites perfect for extended stays. Other hotel highlights include the inviting TAZA Grill + Bar with floor-to-ceiling windows and a warm ambiance suited for social gatherings and intimate dinners. With more than 13,500 square feet of flexible event space, the hotel specializes in weddings, holiday family gatherings and events of any size thanks to a dedicated team of event planners.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport: Located adjacent to the Toronto Pearson International Airport, the hotel provides a welcome stay for the almost 44 million travelers who visit the increasingly popular city each year.** This modern and contemporary re-designed property boasts sprawling airport views from 292 rooms and suites perfect for aviation enthusiasts. With its convenient location, business travelers are only minutes from Toronto's premier convention and event spaces, Congress Centre and International Centre. Guests will also be nearby to the popular Carlingview and Dixon Road area, offering a variety of entertainment, dining and shopping attractions. Dining options on-property include the newly added premium-casual eatery Turtle Jacks Grill & Bar, a 24-hour market for grab-and-go options and an on-site Starbucks®, opening early 2018, for those early mornings. Having a meeting has never been easier, with the hotel's 7,000 square-feet of flexible event space accommodating up to 180 guests. A heated indoor pool and 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center ensures guests can stay active during their stay.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea: Located just three miles from Logan International Airport near several top Boston attractions, the newly-transformed hotel is within walking distance of the Mystic Mall and just six miles from legendary Fenway Park. Hotel highlights include 180 large rooms and suites, a heated indoor pool and spacious 24-hour state-of-the-art business and fitness centers. For those seeking a memorable dining experience, Pendulum Pub offers a variety of homemade, healthy and gourmet dishes. For those on the go, the brand's signature Made Market offers sandwiches, salads, wraps and a variety of snacks and beverages.
The new hotels are part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond members will enjoy free Premium speed Wi-Fi, space-available upgrades and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
Media may access additional information for these DoubleTree by Hilton openings at:
- Hilton Nashville Airport: news.hilton.com/nashvilleairport
- H Hotel Los Angeles: news.curio.com/HHotelLosAngeles
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West: news.doubletree.com/torontowest
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport: news.doubletree.com/torontoairport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Airport Logan Chelsea: news.doubletree.com/bostonloganairport
About HP Hotels
HP Hotels is a 3rd party management group with a portfolio of more than 40 hotels in 17 states comprised of Hilton, Marriott, InterContinental, Choice, and Independent full-service, lifestyle and select- service hotels. With significant expertise in operations, asset management and profitability, HP has earned preferred hotel management company status with name brand hotel chains while ranking among the Top 50 largest Hotel Management Companies in the United States.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr or following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of nearly 560 upscale hotels with more than 130,000 rooms across six continents. Over the past 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has maintained its philosophy that it’s the little things that make a big difference, from welcoming guests with its signature warm DoubleTree Cookie, to serving the local community. Thanks to the dedication of its Team Members, DoubleTree by Hilton ensures the absolute best experiences for guests and continues to be a symbol of comfort through contemporary accommodations and amenities, including unique food and beverage experiences, state-of-the-art fitness offerings, and meetings and event spaces. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, twitter.com/doubletree and instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at newsroom.hilton.com/doubletree.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton is an upper upscale, global portfolio of more than 65 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts. Curio Collection properties appeal to travelers seeking unexpected and authentic experiences, and the benefits of Hilton’s award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Read the latest brand and hotel stories at newsroom.hilton.com/curio; discover Curio Collection destinations through the eyes of locals with 48-hour itineraries at citiesbycurio.com; determine what kind of traveler you are by taking the curiosity quiz; and connect with Curio Collection on Facebook, Instagram andTwitter.Download Article Photos