Park Your Sleigh and Stay at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
PHOENIX, Ariz. - Celebrate the holidays at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, one of Santa’s favorites stops on his way to the North Pole. Festive décor and non-stop holiday fun await at the all-suite, family-friendly resort located in the heart of Phoenix.
Park your Sleigh and Stay - Rates starting at $199 with $50 Resort Credit
Travelers can enjoy seasonal savings and a $50 daily resort credit applicable towards seasonal dining, spa and activities with the booking code SLEIGH, available now through Dec. 31, with rates starting at $199 per night, based on availability. Guests can explore the four-acre water park, featuring an 18-hole putting course, basketball and tennis courts, multiple pools, a half-mile lazy river and waterslide, heated and open year-round. For reservations, visit Hilton.com.
Breakfast with Santa
The resort’s annual Breakfast with Santa series will be offered Dec. 15 - 16 and Dec. 22 - 24 with seating times at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. at Rico’s American Grill. This year, Santa will be joined by Mrs. Claus, Santa’s Elves and Yote-the-Coyote for a fun-filled breakfast, photos opportunities, cookie decorating and much more. The breakfast buffet will feature made-to-order omelets, homemade biscuits and gravy, eggs Benedict a French toast bar and more. Reservations for Breakfast with Santa are required. Pricing is $35.95 for adults and $21.95 for children ages 10 and under, inclusive of a complimentary photo with Santa.
- First Annual Ugly Holiday Sweater Party: Dec. 21 from 5 p.m. to midnight, hosted at Rico’s Bar & Backyard, featuring drink specials, live DJ, a snow machine and much more.
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus: Holiday stories with Mrs. Claus and friends will take place at Rico’s Backyard Dec. 8 and Dec. 20 from 5-6 p.m.
- Holiday Hellos from the North Pole: The resort’s newest family-friendly offering keeps the magic of Christmas alive through personalized phone calls from the North Pole. Families can make this holiday the most memorable by booking a personalized 2-3-minute phone call from Mrs. Claus, available Dec.1 - 23 between 6-7 p.m. This amenity will be offered to resort guests only, and it will be customized for each family. Cost is $20 per call, and guests must arrange the experience two days prior to check-in by calling or texting 602-906-3840.
- Christmas Day Dining:
- Rico’s American Grill: Serving a festive holiday lunch buffet on Dec. 25 with seating times at 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., including carving stations, featuring glazed pork belly, oven-roasted tri-tip, glazed ham and more. Pricing is $55 for adults, $48 for seniors and $25 children ages 10 and under. For reservations, call 602-997-5850.
- Hole-in-the-Wall Barbecue: Serving a delectable Christmas feast offered Dec. 25 with seating times at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., which includes bottomless salad, cornbread and muffins, an entrée platter with choice of three sides and chef’s selection of seasonal desserts. Pricing is $39.95 for adults, $35.95 for seniors, and $19 for children ages 10 and under. For reservations, call 602-870-1977.
- Seasonal Spa Specials: Tocasierra Spa will be offering a variety of seasonal treatments including a Gingerbread Massage, a Peppermint Manicure/Pedicure and more. For additional information call 602-906-3820.
- Holiday Cocktails: Festive cocktails, such as the Peak Peppermintini, will be available at Rico’s American Grill throughout the month of December.
For more information and for reservations, visit www.squawpeakhilton.com
About Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort has been welcoming generations of families, business travelers and corporate guests for more than 40 years. Opened as the first all-suite resort of its kind, Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is comfortable and inviting with fun for all ages, including a four-acre water park, miniature golf, kids camp program, full-service spa and historic BBQ restaurant. The resort’s lush outdoor courtyards and flexible indoor/outdoor venues host memorable and productive meetings and special events year round. Tucked within a neighborhood at the base of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve in uptown Phoenix, the 563-suite resort is walking distance to urban hiking trails, popular local restaurants and is just minutes from the city’s top attractions. For additional information on Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, please visit www.squawpeakhilton.com or call 1-800-947-9784.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 580 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 977,000 rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 106 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.