Hilton Munich Park Named As Germany’s Leading Business Hotel at the 25th Edition of the World Travel Awards Europe
Hilton Properties Have Banked 19 Awards Across Europe
MUNICH, Germany - Hilton Munich Park has been recognised as Germany’s Leading Business Hotel at the World Travel Awards Europe 2018 – the travel industry’s renowned awards programme.
The 2018 Europe Gala Ceremony, which took place in Athens, Greece, on 30 June, saw Hilton Munich Park win one of the 19 awards won by Hilton properties, as voted by travel and tourism professionals globally.
Recognition as Germany’s Leading Business Hotel highlights the hotel’s business features, and its commitment to providing great business and conference facilities in a unique setting. Hilton Munich Park embraces the English Garden, one of the world’s largest parks, as an essential part of the hotel and an urban escape right in the natural heart of the city.
“It is an honour to have been recognised by the World Travel Awards 2018,” said Erwin Verhoog, area general manager, West & South Germany. “The award is testament to the genuine passion and dedication our team puts into going the extra mile for our guests – to all of our amazing team members at Hilton Munich Park who are truly the heart of Hilton. They are receiving recognition with this great achievement.”
Hilton received recognition in the following categories at the 2018 World Travel Awards for Europe:
- Europe’s Leading Airport Hotel: Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- Europe’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton London Bankside
- Europe’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Europe’s Leading MICE Hotel: Hilton London Bankside
- Austria’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
- Austria’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Vienna Plaza
- Austria’s Leading Hotel Suite: Penthouse Presidential Suite at Hilton Vienna
- Belarus’s Leading Business Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Minsk
- Cyprus’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- England’s Leading Business Hotel: London Hilton on Park Lane
- Finland’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Helsinki Strand
- Germany’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Munich Park
- Greece’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Athens
- Hungary’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Budapest
- Italy’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Poland’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Gdansk
- Romania’s Leading Business Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Romania’s Leading Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Spain's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
The prominent World Travel Awards -- established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the sector -- have become a key global institution of the industry, and are recognised as the ultimate hallmark of quality worldwide.
Find more information on the categories and winners of the World Travel Awards 2018 at www.worldtravelawards.com/winners/2018/europe.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr or following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos