Hilton Hotels & Resorts Announces Recipients Of 2014 Hilton Brand Awards
Hilton Worldwide’s Flagship Brand Congratulates Hotels Globally for Outstanding Achievements
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with more than 550 hotels across six continents, today announced winners of Hilton Brand Awards for 2014. Through these awards, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties worldwide are recognized for their high performance, with five properties receiving the highly coveted Connie Award, named in honor of the brand's founder Conrad Hilton.
"As a global industry leader, Hilton Hotels & Resorts Team Members are committed to quality experiences for our guests," said Rob Palleschi, global head, full service brands, Hilton Worldwide. "These awards present an opportunity to highlight our hotels and resorts that best exemplify outstanding service, and provide hospitality that ensures every guest feels cared for, valued and respected."
Each year, Hilton recognizes hotels that excel in multiple categories including overall service, marketing, brand culture and housekeeping. The awards are divided amongst four regions (Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa) with many of the Americas awards presented in two categories: small hotels (less than 500 guest rooms) and large hotels (500 or more guest rooms). The Connie Award is presented to the top-performing hotels in the Hilton portfolio that excel in three key areas: quality assurance audits measuring brand standards, cleanliness and property condition; customer scores rating staff service; and guest loyalty.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts celebrates the following 2014 award recipients:
- Large Hotel: Hilton Columbus Downtown
- Small Hotel: Hilton Phoenix Chandler
- International Hotels: Hilton Shijiazhuang, Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik and Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort
Award of Excellence
- Large Hotels: Hilton Americas-Houston, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Hilton Omaha, Hilton Orlando and Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Small Hotels: Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square, Hilton Lima Miraflores, Hilton Scranton & Conference Center, The Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel and The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel
- International Hotels: Hilton Hangzhou Qiandao Lake Resort, Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa, Hilton Chennai, Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa, Hilton Bursa Convention Center and Spa, Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, Hilton Frankfurt Airport, Hilton at St. George's Park, Burton upon Trent, Hilton Prague Old Town, Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, Madinah Hilton, Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa and Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
Food & Beverage Awards
- Highest SALT (Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking) Score:
- Most Improved:
- Highest SALT Score:
- Most Improved:
Make It Right Awards
- Highest SALT Score
- Most Improved
Annual Blue Energy Award recognizes the properties that best demonstrate the brand's Blue Energy Culture through activities and accomplishments in five areas: guest relations, team member relations, community relations/Bright Blue Futures, sustainability and contribution to the H360 Community website.
- Large Hotel: Hilton Americas-Houston
- Small Hotel: Hilton Montreal/Laval
- International Hotels: Hilton Shijiazhuang, Hilton Prague Old Town and Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Best Launch Marketing Campaign honors teams that engineer the successful launch of a new hotel, hotel conversion, major renovation or new hotel facility (such as a restaurant or spa) using both traditional and digital tactics.
- Americas: Hilton Harrisburg
- International Hotels: Hilton Tokyo, Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center and Hilton Suites Makkah
Best Social Media Engagement
- Americas: Hilton Waikoloa Village
- International Hotels: Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, Hilton Molino Stucky Venice and Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Best Tactical Marketing Campaign to Drive Revenue
- Americas: Hilton Waikoloa Village
- International Hotels: Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, Hilton London Gatwick Airport and Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
Leader of the Year Award presented to the nominated General Manager, Hotel Manager or Resident Manager that best represents the Hilton Brand Values and Promise in their hotel, with their management company and in the community.
- Americas: Joe Palmieri (Hilton Americas - Houston)
- International Hotels: Grace Lau (Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe), Rainer Gieringer (Hilton Budapest) and Ahmed Salama (Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort)
Community Service Award
- Americas: Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
- International Hotels: Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe, Hilton Prague, Hilton Edinburgh Airport, Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Living Sustainably Award
- Americas: Hilton Chicago
- International Hotels: Hilton Singapore, Hilton Shijiazhuang, Hilton London Gatwick Airport and Hilton Sharjah
H360 Web Community Award presented to properties that demonstrate outstanding utilization of the internal website, percentage of active Team Members and engagement.
- Americas: Hilton Santo Domingo
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
+1 703 883 5381
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr or following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos