Hilton Hotels & Resorts Launches 'Babymoon' Rooms Across the UK
As the nation awaits the arrival of a very special baby, Hilton Hotels & Resorts is marking this landmark life moment with the launch of its “Babymoon” experience, giving eight expectant couples the royal treatment to relax and recharge before the baby arrives.
Hilton, which celebrates its 100-year anniversary this year, is offering the “Babymoon” experience at eight Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties across the country. This includes a relaxing hotel stay for one night for up to two people, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24-hour room service, providing parents-to-be the chance to switch off and enjoy Hilton hospitality at its finest.
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted in regal style, receiving a non-alcoholic majestic mocktail to enjoy whilst they check into their room.
Inside the room, they will find royal relaxation passes, providing a complimentary massage fit for a prince and princess, conducted by highly qualified therapists.
To help mums make the most of their sleep before their special arrival, the "Babymoon" rooms will include extra pillows for additional comfort and 24-hour room service will be available to settle any cravings, any time.
For a chance to win Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ "Babymoon" experience on Friday 29th March or Saturday 30th March, first time parents-to-be who are due to give birth in the month of April 2019 can apply by sending an email with their full name, location and due date to Babymoon@grayling.com.
The participating hotels include:
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel
- Hilton Cardiff
- Hilton London Syon Park
- Hilton Reading
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel
- Hilton Bracknell
- Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury
- Hilton Brighton Metropole
The deadline for applications is Monday 25th March, when eight sets of winners will be selected at random before being assigned their ‘Babymoon’ room at their nearest Hilton Hotels & Resorts property.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Hilton Worldwide Limited (company no. SC022163) whose registered office is at 4 Cadogan Square, Cadogan Street, Glasgow, G2 7PH.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hilton or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://newsroom.hilton.com/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 25th March 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- First time parents-to-be who are due to give birth in April 2019 can apply by sending an email with their full name, contact telephone number, due date and preferred property to: Babymoon@grayling.com
- By entering the competition and submitting your personal contact details you agree to this data being used for the purposes of randomly selecting a winner and contacting them accordingly.
- The data you supply (due date and contact details) will be stored only for the duration of this competition and will be deleted upon conclusion of the event
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A one night stay for up to two people, including lunch, dinner, breakfast and £50 towards 24-hour room service at one of the participating Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties, on Friday 29th March or Saturday 30th March 2019.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within two days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within three days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current applicable data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Babymoon@grayling.com