Hampton Real Travel Road Trip Hotline
Iconic TV personality and “America’s Funniest Home Videos” host Alfonso Ribeiro will kick off the hotline on the afternoon of Friday, June 21 – the first day of summer. Ribeiro will be answering calls, offering his own spin on road trip tips and providing comedic relief to travelers.
The trip doesn’t stop there – road trippers will be able to call the Hampton Real Travel Road Trip Hotline throughout the summer. When live agents aren’t available, callers can enjoy pre-recorded messages from Ribeiro, featuring lighthearted advice on everything from his favorite car music, to tips for resolving squabbles between passengers.
Call 1-866-7-HAMPTON no matter where the journey takes you. And chances are, it will take you near a Hampton because on average, travelers are never more than 30 minutes from the next Hampton hotel in the continental United States!
Hampton by Hilton and Iconic Television Personality Alfonso Ribeiro Launch First-ever ‘Real Travel Road Trip Hotline,’ Offering Interstate Advice for Summer Travelers
Backed by a new survey that confirms America’s love affair with the classic road trip, Hampton by Hilton will apply the expertise that comes from being a vacationer favorite. With more than 2,200 locations across the United States, travelers are never more than 30 minutes from the next Hampton hotel, on average.
Read full release here.
- Over 2,200 Hampton locations across America’s highways and byways
- On average, travelers are only 30 minutes away from a U.S. Hampton location
- 94% of Americans have taken a road trip and 64% of Americans took a road trip within the last year
- 87% of Americans agree that road trips are an essential summer activity
- 72% of Americans agree that road trips are about the journey, not the destination
- 56% of Americans agree that car trips are memorable experiences as they allow for more meaningful conversations and allow travelers to make inside jokes
- After a long day on the road, 3 in 5 road trippers (59%) just want to stay somewhere that’s closest to their route. It’s no wonder why an almost equal number (61%) choose to eat breakfast at the hotel where they’re staying
Stay updated on the Hampton Real Travel Road Trip Hotline all summer long by visiting us on social media and using the hashtag #RealTravel