The Road Less Traveled Leads to Places Worth Discovering: Hampton by Hilton Expands Footprint in Under the Radar Destinations
The hospitality leader responds to travelers’ desire to explore new destinations with latest property openings
MCLEAN, Va. - Hampton by Hilton welcomes 25 properties to its growing portfolio, with several hotels debuting in less-traveled locales known for their distinct natural attractions and recreational activities. The new hotels, including Hampton Inn by Hilton Superior Duluth in Wisconsin, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Duluth North / Mall Area in Minnesota and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Flagstaff East in Arizona, offer travelers high-quality accommodations.
Hampton by Hilton's timely expansion complements the recent wave of popularity amongst travelers to discover new cities and regions. In fact, according to a recent report*, 69 percent of travelers are looking to visit a new destination, while only 31 percent of travelers book a trip based on their own past experiences.
"Travelers interested in taking advantage of the warm weather during the final days of summer should visit America's unique cities and towns known for their natural scenery and attractions. With more than 2,200 properties globally, they'll find quality accommodations and a strong commitment to great service and warm hospitality wherever their travels may take them at Hampton by Hilton," says Phil Cordell, global head, focused service brands, Hilton. "These hotels will offer guests a comfortable and friendly stay, with outstanding property level team members to support their "real travel" needs, whether for business or pleasure."
Hampton by Hilton's offerings make for a seamless travel experience with spacious rooms and added-value amenities. Each Hampton by Hilton property provides the brand's signature free, hot breakfast; On the RunTM breakfast bags; a 24/7 Treats shop for snacks and sundries, a fitness center and pool. Additionally, each Hampton by Hilton hotel offers complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton® Guarantee.
Discover nature's beauty at Lake Superior:
Journey to North America's largest lake at Hampton Inn by Hilton Superior Duluth:
- Conveniently located near Lake Superior's shore, visitors can enjoy kayak tours of the artful caves or venture to the nearby, Wisconsin Point Light Lighthouse. Plus, during the winter months, the caves become home to beautiful ice formations.
- Guests can venture to the breathtaking Spirit Mountain for biking, nature trails, ziplining, and a multitude of other family-friendly, outdoor activities.
- The property features a patio and indoor heated pool, and is located in the Twin Port area and near University of Wisconsin-Superior.
Continue the adventure to Superior's neighboring Twin Port at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Duluth North / Mall Area:
- A beer lover's dream, guests can sample a selection of craft brews at local breweries or take in the coastal sights on the North Shore Scenic Drive.
- Situated only four miles from Duluth International Airport, guests can catch upcoming flights with ease.
- Suites offer a home-like experience with plenty of extra space, a sofa bed, microwave, mini-fridge and bar sink.
Check out stunning views of the San Francisco Peak Mountains:
Travel on America's historic Route 66 to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Flagstaff East:
- Just a short drive to the Grand Canyon, Walnut Canyon, the Petrified Forest and even a nearby meteor crater, guests can experience some of the world's greatest natural wonders.
- An indoor heated pool and spa paired with the property's fitness center allow visitors to unwind from the day's adventures.
- Business travelers can stay connected to the office with access to the 24-hour business center.
Hampton by Hilton also added the following properties to its U.S. portfolio:
- Northeast Properties: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Manchester in Vermont and Hampton Inn by Hilton Pawtucket in Rhode Island
- Southern Properties: Hampton Inn by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw in Georgia, Hampton Inn by Hilton Kyle and Hampton Inn by Hilton Ozona in Texas, Hampton Inn by Hilton Covington in Virginia, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Morgantown / University Town Centre in West Virginia and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Fayetteville in North Carolina
- Midwest Properties: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Southwest/Sioux Falls in South Dakota and Hampton Inn by Hilton West Plains in Missouri
- Southwest Properties: Hampton Inn by Hilton Parker in Arizona
- West Coast Properties: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Los Angeles/Hollywood in California
Additionally, the brand is expanding its global presence with the following new openings: Hampton by Hilton Aachen Tivoli and Hampton by Hilton Hamburg City Centre in Germany, Hampton Inn by Hilton Celaya in Mexico, Hampton by Hilton London Stansted Airport and Hampton by Hilton Humberside in the United Kingdom, Hampton by Hilton Montevideo Carrasco in Uruguay, and Hampton by Hilton Guilin, Hampton by Hilton Hangzhou, Hampton by Hilton Beijing and Hampton by Hilton Lanzhou in China.
Each Hampton by Hilton is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money, and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases at Amazon.com with Amazon Shop with Points.
About Hampton by Hilton
As the number one ranked lodging franchise for the past 10 years, according to Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton, including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, serves value-conscious and quality-driven travelers at more than 2,450 properties with more than 254,000 rooms in 27 countries and territories. High-quality accommodations and amenities, such as complimentary WiFi, free hot breakfast, and On The RunTM breakfast bags, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in its segment. Hampton by Hilton Team Members deliver friendly, authentic, caring, and thoughtful service defined as Hamptonality, with guest happiness being the number one priority, backed by the 100% Hampton GuaranteeTM. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. For more information about Hampton by Hilton, visit www.hampton.com or newsroom.hilton.com/hampton and connect on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.