Hampton by Hilton Welcomes Travelers for Great Outdoors Month
Great Outdoors Month just around the corner, and travelers are readying themselves for fresh air and summer adventure.
With 60 National Parks in the U.S., travelers have many choices when it comes to picking an outdoor destination, but deciding where to stay should be simple. Offering spacious rooms, thoughtful service and locations near some of the country’s top National Parks, Hampton by Hilton is ideal for travelers seeking convenience, comfort and satisfaction, guaranteed.
Whether you’re looking to hike, fish or simply take in beautiful scenery, these Hampton by Hilton properties are near some of the Top 10 most-visited National Parks (and great State Parks too).
- Love the adrenaline of mountain biking or seeking the serenity of breathtaking vistas? Zion National Park and Snow Canyon State Park in Utah are perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, and Hampton welcomes these visitors at the nearby Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Springdale/Zion National Park
- If hiking Wyoming’s famous Teton Range or fly fishing on the Snake River are on your itinerary for a Yellowstone or Grand Teton National Park visit, check-in to the Hampton Inn by Hilton Jackson Hole.
- Known as the “Crown of the Continent”, Glacier National Park offers pristine waterways to paddle, as its streams flow as far as the Pacific Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Whitefish is just a short drive and a great base camp for exploration of “Big Sky Country”.
- Experience the magnificent Great Smoky Mountains National Park to see stunning waterfalls, hike along wooded trails and spot the abundant wildflowers and wildlife. Travelers will enjoy river views, fire pits and a rustic atmosphere at the nearby Hampton Inn by Hilton Gatlinburg Historic Nature Trail, an ideal setting for relaxation.
- Explore the famous Grand Canyon, spanning up to 18 miles wide in some spots and approximately a mile deep, while staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff. The property is an ideal location for visiting the largest canyon on Earth, as well as nearby Petrified Forest National Park.
- Visit the granite cliffs, hiking trails and elegant beaches of Acadia National Park, situated just minutes from Hampton Inn Bar Harbor in Maine. Travelers can enjoy stunning views of the mountains and ocean, while relaxing in tranquility.
Hampton by Hilton provides a friendly and reliable stay for value-conscious travelers with more than 2,300 properties across the U.S. and abroad. All guests receive high quality accommodations and amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi and free, hot breakfast. Ready to plan your trip? Book a Weekend Getaway Package to receive double Hilton Honors Points and a late checkout.