Hampton by Hilton Closes Year with the Addition of 16 New Hotels to Portfolio
MCLEAN, Va. - Hampton by Hilton, Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) upper-midscale brand, will ring in the New Year with the addition of 16 new hotels that opened in November and December*. The new locations - joining a portfolio of more than 2,300 properties globally - include Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton West Melbourne-Palm Bay Road, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Leavenworth and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Antonio Lackland AFB SeaWorld, offering travelers high-quality accommodations during the holiday season and beyond.
"Hampton by Hilton strengthened its position in the upper midscale segment this year, as the brand deepened its commitment to growth, innovation and thoughtful service," says Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. "Loyal guests choose Hampton for their real travel needs because of our industry-leading conveniences like Digital Key, which is featured at more than 1,000 Hampton properties, as well as our signature breakfast, together with our commitment to exceptional customer service."
Spotlight Property Openings:
Several properties in noteworthy destinations were welcomed to the portfolio in November and December including:
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton West Melbourne-Palm Bay Road:
- Conveniently located in the heart of Florida's Space Coast, guests can visit John F. Kennedy Space Center, Brevard Zoo and Melbourne's relaxing beaches or splash around in the hotel's sparkling pool.
- Golf enthusiasts can improve their swing at neighboring golf courses like Duran Golf Club, Palm Garden and Crane Creek Golf Reserve.
- Situated in the Cascade Mountains in the state of Washington, guests can stroll along nearby Front Street amongst the unique Bavarian-style buildings. Restaurants throughout the area also offer German cuisine. For those looking to embrace the holidays, Leavenworth's famous Nutcracker Museum displays thousands of nutcrackers, some dating back centuries.
- Guests can also enjoy hiking in the Wenatchee National Forest or take in fresh mountain air from the hot tub on the property's outdoor patio.
- The property is a short drive away from one of Texas's most famous tourist attractions, The Alamo, in addition to San Antonio's renowned River Walk and Sea World, ideal for a day of family fun.
- Suites provide families the extra space and amenities they need including a wet bar area with a microwave and mini-fridge, and living area complete with a sofa bed.
Hampton by Hilton adds the following U.S. properties:
- Northeast Region: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Baltimore/Aberdeen and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Warrington
- Southern Region: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Franklin Berry Farms
- Midwest Region: Hampton Inn by Hilton Livonia Detroit, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Pryor, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Menomonie-UW Stout, Hampton Inn by Hilton Vincennes, and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. Paul Oakdale/Woodbury
- West Coast Region: Hampton Inn by Hilton Long Beach Airport
Additionally, the brand expanded its global presence with the following new openings: Hampton by Hilton Rome East, the first Hampton by Hilton hotel in Italy; Hampton by Hilton Santo Domingo Airport in The Dominican Republic; and Hampton by Hilton Changsha Liuyang and Hampton by Hilton Changsha Xingsha in China. Looking into 2018 and beyond, Hampton by Hilton has more than 530 properties in the pipeline, driving its worldwide expansion.
Whether traveling to visit family for the holidays or turning a business trip into an impromptu escape, Hampton by Hilton's offerings make for a seamless travel experience with spacious rooms and added-value amenities. Every guest will enjoy the brand's signature free, hot breakfast; On the RunTM breakfast bags; and free Wi-Fi in every room. Digital key access is also available at select properties. Hampton by Hilton also continues to lead the pack in terms of guest experience, with each Hampton by Hilton hotel offering complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee.
Hampton by Hilton is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money, and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases at Amazon.com with Amazon Shop with Points.
* Hampton by Hilton openings in November and December, as of December 18, 2017.
About Hampton by Hilton
As the number one ranked lodging franchise for the last decade and one of the top five brands of the century, according to Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton – including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – serves quality-driven and value-conscious travelers at more than 2,500 properties in 29 countries and territories. The brand continues to lead its segment by providing guests with high-quality, thoughtfully designed accommodations and amenities, such as modern and spacious rooms, complimentary WiFi, free hot breakfast with healthful options, and On The Run™ breakfast bags. Hampton by Hilton Team Members are committed to delivering exceptionally friendly and authentic service all backed by the 100% Hampton Guarantee™. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. For more information about Hampton by Hilton, visit www.hampton.com or newsroom.hilton.com/hampton, and connect on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.Download Article Photos