Belgium Welcomes Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station
ANTWERP, Belgium and MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) Hampton by Hilton brand, the global value hotel brand known for providing travellers with its signature Hamptonality service, today announced the opening of its latest property Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station.
Linda Hundersmarck, general manager, Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station said, “Antwerp is a lively and historical city and home to Europe’s second largest port. We are excited to welcome the Hampton by Hilton brand to Belgium’s second largest city, where fine cuisine and fashion are part of the city’s DNA. Business and leisure guests alike will have all they need to ensure a happy and memorable stay whilst exploring Antwerp and its developing social scene and history!”
Hampton By Hilton Antwerp Central Highlights
- Spacious hotel located opposite Antwerp’s main railway station and close to Flanders Meeting & Convention Centre, Elizabeth Hall, and Meir shopping district. Brussels-Zaventem airport is just 35 minutes away
- Modern interior with Kosher food on request
- Fully equipped 24-hour fitness centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
For further information about the hotel contact Linda Hundersmarck on +32(0)3 303 7179.
To download images and videos, and for more information, visit the Hampton by Hilton Media Center.
- 145 contemporary and comfortable guestrooms, including six accessible guestrooms and 29 family guestrooms
- Modern facilities with ergonomic work areas, 40-inch HD TV’s and individual room climate control.
- working space place
- Free hot and fresh breakfast
- Recharge at any time of the day in the hotel lobby with the perfect cup of free tea or coffee
- Choose from the 24/7 snack menu available at the hotel lobby
- One bright flexible meeting room fit for up to eight guests
- State of the art business centre offering a wide range of services and facilities, including free printing
About Hampton by Hilton
As the number one ranked lodging franchise for the last decade and one of the top five brands of the century, according to Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton – including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – serves quality-driven and value-conscious travelers at more than 2,500 properties in 29 countries and territories. The brand continues to lead its segment by providing guests with high-quality, thoughtfully designed accommodations and amenities, such as modern and spacious rooms, complimentary WiFi, free hot breakfast with healthful options, and On The Run™ breakfast bags. Hampton by Hilton Team Members are committed to delivering exceptionally friendly and authentic service all backed by the 100% Hampton Guarantee™. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. For more information about Hampton by Hilton, visit www.hampton.com or newsroom.hilton.com/hampton, and connect on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 977,000 rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 106 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos