Kingston Resorts is Hopping this Easter
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - Bring the family to enjoy the oceanfront views and special menus at Kingston Resorts® in Myrtle Beach this Easter. Café Amalfi, Coastal Grill and Vintage Twelve are serving up something very special for Easter brunch and dinner.
Café Amalfi at Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, located at 10,000 Beach Club Drive, offers an Easter buffet from 1 to 6 p.m. For reservations, call 843-449-5000 ext. 3138 or book online at Opentable.com. Adults: $37.95 Seniors: $30.95 Children 6-12: $18.95. Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
- Local baby greens, romaine, spinach, assorted dressings, shredded cheeses, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, candied pecans, croutons, chopped bacon, almonds, cranberries, strawberries, dried blueberries
- Smoked chicken & grilled vegetable salad
- Creamy spring pea & pancetta salad
- Assorted domestic & imported cheese
- Classic tomato bruschetta
- Assortment of breads, crackers & flatbreads
- Local peel & eat shrimp
- Oysters on the half shell
- Spicy cocktail sauce & lemons
- Smoked seafood display
- Slow-roasted beef ribeye, horseradish cream
- Roasted garlic mashed yukon potatoes, pan gravy
- Carved ham, tangerine glaze, spring vegetable medley
- Fresh seafood chowder
- Chicken and dumplings – chicken gravy, house-made dumplings
- Grilled salmon–strawberry salsa, citrus scented couscous, wilted spinach
- Braised short ribs – gouda mac & cheese, mushroom pan sauce
- Spring vegetable tart – garden salad, blood orange vinaigrette
- Chef’s selection of assorted pies, cakes, tarts,
- Strawberry shortcake station
Coastal Grill at Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach, located at 9800 Queensway Blvd., also offers an Easter buffet from 1 to 6 p.m. Call 843-497-1218 for reservations. Adults $37.95, Seniors: $30.95, children 6-12: $18.95. Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
- Fresh snipped lettuces, spring vegetables
- Heirloom tomatoes, dried fruits & nuts
- Imported & domestic cheeses
- Seasonal mixed salads
- Fresh fruit & berries
- House corned beef hash, nestled eggs
- Maple smoked bacon, spiced apple chicken sausage
- Cheese blintz, wild blueberry sauce, fresh baked Danish & muffins
- Sweet creamery butter & jam
- Classic peal & eat shrimp, oysters on the half shell, mussels
- Smoked seafood salad, cocktail sauce & citrus wedges
- Prime rib, horseradish mousse & pan jus
- Pineapple bourbon glazed ham
- Buttermilk smashed marble potatoes, aged white cheddar gemelli pasta
- Roast asparagus with champagne sabayon, candied baby artisan carrots
Small Plate Entrees
- Baked pistachio crusted salmon- rainbow chard & romesco sauce
- Baby lamb chop- minted creamed spinach with pomegranate demi
- Vintage twelve’s famous shrimp & grits
- Seasonal selections to include cakes, pies, mouse cups, jell-o, banana pudding, petit fours & more
Vintage Twelve at Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach, located at 9800 Queensway Blvd., will offer guests a four-course dinner from 5 to 10 p.m. For reservations, call 843-497-7300 or book online at Opentable.com. Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
1st Course – Choose one
- Chilled pea soup - mascarpone, mint, lemon zest, crispy shallots
- Spring salad - baby lettuces, strawberries, grapes, candied walnuts, cranberries, feta, lemon dijon vinaigrette
2nd Course – Choose one
- Seared scallops - sweet corn puree, crispy pancetta, charred spring onions
- Handmade ricotta tortellini - sautéed wild mushrooms, micro basil, light butter sauce
3rd Course – Choose one
- Grilled bone-in pork chop - cherry gastrique, asparagus, roasted heirloom carrots $46
- Golden tile fish - parsnip puree, honey glazed fingerling potatoes, white wine garlic spinach $49
- Rack of lamb - charred rapini puree, roasted turnips, purple cauliflower $52
4th Course – Choose one
- Goat cheese cheesecake - peach compote, whip cream
- Bread pudding - raspberry sauce, vanilla bourbon ice cream, whip cream, fresh mint
Kingston Resorts, including Kingston Plantation and Kingston Shores, is owned by RLJ, Inc and managed by Hilton Management Services. These resorts include two full-service oceanfront hotels, Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort and Embassy Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, and a variety of luxury condominiums, townhomes and vacation villas located along the famous Grand Strand. Guests enjoy access to the new multimillion-dollar spa and fitness center The Landing and a host of seasonal activities for adults and children. For more information, visit www.kingstonresorts.com.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton, one of Hilton’s 17 market-leading brands, is dedicated to delivering what matters most to travelers. The full-service, upscale brand offers two-room suites, free made-to-order breakfast and a nightly two-hour reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. Both leisure and business travelers looking for a relaxed, yet sophisticated experience will feel right at home with brand-standard amenities like inviting atriums and complimentary 24-hour business and fitness centers. Embassy Suites by Hilton has 253 hotels with 43 in the pipeline. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard WiFi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. For more information, visit www.embassysuites.com or newsroom.hilton.com/embassysuites, and connect with Embassy Suites by Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 5,900 properties with more than 939,000 rooms, in 114 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 94 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With 585 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hiltonhotels.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr and following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.