About The Brand
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of nearly 590 upscale hotels with more than 135,000 rooms in 47 countries across six continents.
For more than 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has maintained its philosophy of making guests feel comfortable while traveling, from offering a signature, warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie at check-in and serving the local community, to innovating for the future through contemporary accommodations and amenities.
Thanks to the dedication of its team members, DoubleTree by Hilton ensures the absolute best experiences for guests. With more opportunities than ever for guests to experience the brand’s double dose of comfortable, DoubleTree by Hilton continues to prioritize the spaces and human moments that make guests feel good.
More on our DoubleTree by Hilton hotels and resorts:
- Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton properties can also benefit from Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands. Hilton's more than 103 million Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, and free Standard WiFi.
- As with all brands within the Hilton portfolio, many DoubleTree by Hilton locations offer Digital Key technology, allowing Hilton Honors members to book a hotel stay, check-in, select a room and access their room using their smartphone as their key.
- Guests at select DoubleTree by Hilton hotels can enjoy Five Feet to Fitness™, Hilton’s revolutionary in-room wellness concept that brings 11 different fitness equipment and accessory options into the hotel room.
- Meetings and events facilities at DoubleTree by Hilton hotels and resorts range from under 2,000 to up to 112,000 square feet and include state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and a wide array of meal and special event offerings.
- From poolside accommodations and rooftop venues, to conference facilities in historically registered buildings, DoubleTree by Hilton properties have meetings and events spaces to wow every attendee.
- From the beaches of San Diego to Fiji, each DoubleTree Resort by Hilton features at least two types of recreational facilities, such as golf, snorkeling and/or spa experiences. For more information on the 40+ DoubleTree Resort by Hilton locations around the world, please visit: DoubleTree.com/Resorts.
*Numbers reported as of February 2020