About The Brand
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 565 upscale hotels with more than 130,000 rooms in 47 countries across six continents.
Over the past 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has maintained its philosophy that it’s the little things that make a big difference, from welcoming guests with its warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie, to serving the local community.
Thanks to the dedication of its team members, DoubleTree by Hilton ensures the absolute best experiences for guests and continues to innovate for the future to be a symbol of comfort through contemporary accommodations and amenities, including unique food and beverage experiences and state-of-the-art fitness offerings and meeting and events spaces.
More on our DoubleTree by Hilton hotels and resorts:
- Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton properties can also benefit from Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 17 world-class brands. Hilton's more than 94 million Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi.
- As with all brands within the Hilton portfolio, many DoubleTree by Hilton locations offer Digital Key technology, allowing Hilton Honors members to book a hotel stay, check-in, select a room and access their room using their smartphone as their key.
- Guests at select DoubleTree by Hilton hotels can enjoy Five Feet to Fitness™, Hilton’s revolutionary in-room wellness concept that brings 11 different fitness equipment and accessory options into the hotel room. This amenity is now a brand standard and will be offered in all 565+ DoubleTree by Hilton properties globally in the next few years.
- Meetings and events facilities at DoubleTree by Hilton hotels and resorts range from under 2,000 to up to 112,000 square feet and include state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and a wide array of meal and special event offerings.
- From poolside accommodations and rooftop venues, to conference facilities in historically registered buildings, DoubleTree by Hilton properties have meetings and events spaces to wow every attendee.
- From the beaches of San Diego to Fiji, each DoubleTree Resort by Hilton features at least two types of recreational facilities, such as golf, snorkeling and/or spa experiences. For more information on the 40+ DoubleTree Resort by Hilton locations around the world, please visit: DoubleTree.com/Resorts.
*Numbers reported as of August 2019