Mission: Cookie Cook(ie) Book
Mission: Cookie is a space-inspired recipe book filled with more than 30 creative recipes from DoubleTree by Hilton hotels around the world that incorporate the brand’s beloved chocolate chip cookie.
The theme of Mission: Cookie was inspired by the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing and the brand’s recent announcement that its famous chocolate chip cookie will be the first food baked in space.
Delicious recipes from the book include indulgent DoubleTree Cookie Crumble Malasadas from Waikiki Beach in Hawaii, which incorporate Hawaiian sweet rolls, as well as savory DoubleTree Cookie Crusted Wok-Fried Shrimp from Chengdu in China – two of many mouthwatering treats you’ll want to create! To order DoubleTree Cookies or collectible tins to bake Mission: Cookie recipes (or to just snack on!), visit DoubleTreeCookies.com.
Hilton’s more than 94 million Hilton Honors members can also celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day by redeeming Points for freshly baked Hilton Honors experiences at DoubleTree properties in Perth, Lima, Amsterdam and Phoenix.
Don’t forget to share your stellar creations and/or experiences with @DoubleTree on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #CookiesinSpace.
And now...the recipes
- DoubleTree Cookie Un-Bee-Lievable Yam
- DoubleTree Cookie Alberta Beef Pops
- DoubleTree Cookie Zucchini Bread
- DoubleTree Cookie Pancakes w/ Pulled Pork
Europe - Middle East - Africa
- DoubleTree Cookie Croissant
- DoubleTree Cookie Kunafa Basket
- DoubleTree Cookie Apricots
- DoubleTree Cookie Layers of Love
Asia - Pacific
- DoubleTree Cookie Passionfruit Castle Sundae
- DoubleTree Cookie Foie Gras Mousse w/ Kombucha
- DoubleTree Cookie Ondeh Saturn
- DoubleTree Cookie Deep Fried Ice Cream