Curious Traveler Tips
- Take time to sit back, have a coffee at an outdoor cafe and people watch. It’s one of the best ways to get the vibe of a destination.
- Be curious when you travel – take the quiz to find out what your curiosity type is when your travel so you can customize your experience and maximize your time. I am a Pathfinder and recommend letting yourself get a little lost in a new city. It may sound strange, but if you give yourself room to wander markets, and time to explore unassuming streets without an agenda you usually stumble upon the most memorable adventures.
- For all new couples I recommend traveling together. Go on a trip and rough it a little bit – that's when true colors come out when you're out of your comfort zone. A good travel companion is key!
- Share a smile. Even when there is a giant language barrier, a genuine smile is universal.
- In addition to the concierge, ask the hotel’s local bartender about the best local hangouts. They usually have great suggestions for new or small places off the beaten path.