Tech Savvy Trends You Can Implement to Impress Your Guests for Your Next Meeting or Event
Hollywood, Fla. - 2020 is quickly approaching, and with that comes a new surge of technological advancements and ever-evolving trends to better improve the quality of meetings and events, whether big or small. With the endless waves of new ideas, apps and innovations launching each day, it has truly helped meeting planners, exhibitors and venues execute effective and successful events for their clients.
With thousands of premier venues across the country for planners to choose from, it’s important for companies to stand out and offer cutting-edge technology for a more seamless experience as soon as guests walk through the door. It also helps to reinforce event goals and increase engagement leading to an immersive and more personalized event experience.
Take The Diplomat Beach Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton in Hollywood, Florida for example, the largest convention hotel south of Orlando. The sales team at The Diplomat Beach Resort has highlighted three of the hotel’s top tech-savvy trends to implement in future programs next year.
- The Diplomat Beach Resort provides a fully customizable video wall that greets meeting attendees as they enter the hotel and check in at the front desk with customized motion or static images.
- There are fully customizable reader boards and meeting room signs that can accommodate most motion or static image types.
- The Diplomat Beach Resort team offers a completely customizable internet portal page that can display messages for attendees to see as they connect to the internet.
Alerting & Customized Apps
- Alerts can be set up to notify event planners when their internet connection is reaching the maximum number of users or bandwidth.
- The Diplomat Beach Resort uses Kipsu to direct message its guests. The resort’s front office team can communicate with their group attendees via text message to include details such as reminders for their gala location, check-in or check-out time and more!
- Many groups are also developing their own apps for their conventions, which can include anything from featuring full program agendas to image sharing and live polling as a way to further increase engagement during their events.
Internet Status Website
- A custom website can be set up for event planners to see the status of the internet configuration for their event.
- The Diplomat Beach Resort also has a redundant internet connection with two ISPs, so if one ISP suffers an outage, the event is not affected as the internet connection automatically switches to the other ISP.
With over 200,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor function space for up to 5,000 guest attendees and special monthly promotions that you can preview here, planners can choose from a wide variety of enticing offers at The Diplomat Beach Resort. The property also features 1,000 bright, beachy guest rooms to include 96 suites, two sun-drenched pools, Trina Turk–designed cabanas and an ultramodern spa, plus eight culinary concepts led by celebrity award-winning chefs, including Geoffrey Zakarian and Michael Schulson. It's the ideal property to host a meeting of any size and then to kickback, relax and indulge at any or all its luxurious facilities.
About The Diplomat Beach Resort
Hollywood, Florida's most iconic property, TheDiplomat Beach Resort, boasts 1,000 guest rooms and suites, eight different culinary destinations, twosun-drenched pools, 26 poolside cabanas — including four designed by iconic fashionbrand Trina Turk, a deluxe spa and fitness center, and 209,000square feet of meetings and event space. Additionally, The Diplomat is thelargest in hotel convention space in South Florida with the most expansiveballroom south of Orlando. Each dining destination is rooted in strong culinarysensibilities and exudes brand individuality, creating distinct spaces andexperiences, from famed Restaurateur and Chef Michael Schulson’s award-winningMonkitail to Celebrity Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's PointRoyal. Located at 3555 South Ocean Drive in Hollywood, Florida, the resort isspread across the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean and within a 10-minute drive from the FortLauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Forreservations please call 1-954-602-6000 or visit www.diplomatresort.com.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton is an upper-upscale, global portfolio of more than 90 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts. Curio Collection properties offer travelers authentic, curated experiences through distinctly local offerings and elevated amenities, while providing the benefits of Hilton and its award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors. Read the latest brand and hotel stories at newsroom.hilton.com/curio, and connect with Curio Collection on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,200 properties with more than 983,000 rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the 108 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos