The Statler Signs Epic F&B to Manage Hotel Restaurant Outlets
Dallas-based Epic F&B to concept and operate The Statler’s restaurant, bar and banquet spaces
DALLAS - The Statler, an iconic downtown Dallas development set to open this fall as part of Curio Collection by Hilton, announces it has partnered with Dallas-based Epic F&B, LLC to concept and operate all hotel food service, including managing the hotel's five restaurant and bar outlets, catering, ballroom/event space and room service.
Epic F&B will manage and operate approximately 58,000 square feet of space at The Statler, The Statler will feature five unique food and beverage outlets, each conceptualized by Epic F&B, which will be compelling additions to downtown Dallas. Local chef Graham Dodds will head all kitchen operations as the Culinary Director for Epic F&B. Dodds' involvement in this partnership comes full circle as he served as the original chef at Bolsa, a restaurant conceptualized and owned by partners of the Epic F&B team.
The Statler's six food and beverage venues will include:
- OVEREASY - serving farm-to-table breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and featuring a gourmet coffee bar, counter seating and patio on Commerce Street overlooking Main Street Gardens
- SCOUT - a 12,000 square foot social space offering a scratch American menu with shareable items and craft beer on tap. Scout will feature live music, flat screen televisions, four bowling lanes, four Ping-Pong tables, billiards tables and foosball.
- FINE CHINA - a full-service lunch and dinner Pan-Asian restaurant and cocktail bar, featuring sake, Japanese whiskies, high tea, communal seating, private rooms and weekend DJs
- BOURBON & BANTER - underground cocktail lounge with an extensive bourbon and whiskey library, and craft cocktails; Open from 4 p.m. until late
- WATERPROOF - a poolside roof deck bar & lounge, situated on the 19th- floor, offering 360-degree panoramic views, weekend DJs, resort-style service and craft cocktails
- GRAND BALLROOM - a nearly 12,000 square foot flexible space that will play host to A-list concerts, large-scale events, and will be downtown's premiere wedding destination; Full of history, this ballroom once featured performers including Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett and Michael Jackson
Epic F&B was formed in 2016 as a collaborative partnership between two Dallas-based companies, Turn The Tables Hospitality and Plan B Group, Inc.
Turn the Tables Hospitality, owned by restaurant wunderkinds Chris Zielke and Christopher Jeffers, is the think tank behind some of Dallas' most popular and beloved restaurants including Bolsa, Bolsa Mercado, The Foundry, Chicken Scratch, The Theodore, Smoke, Smoke Plano and Bar Belmont. Epic F&B partner, Todd Conger, former CEO of Uncle Julio's and Operations Chief for Turn the Tables Hospitality, will lead day-to-day operations at The Statler.
Plan B Group, Inc., is a hospitality design firm led by principals Royce Ring and Alexander Urrunaga, known for designing and creating some of the most successful brands in Dallas and beyond. Notable brands in Plan B Group's portfolio include Velvet Taco, Whiskey Cake, Mexican Sugar and Pie Tap Pizza Workshop & Bar. Ring & Urrunaga also co-own Pie Tap Pizza Workshop & Bar.
Additionally, Ring, Urrunaga, Zielke and Jeffers, co-own Bolsa and Bolsa Mercado. Aimbridge Hospitality is the hotel management company for The Statler Hotel. For more information on The Statler, visit CurioCollection.com or TheStatlerDallas.com.
MCA Public Relations
About The Statler
The Statler is a modern-day redevelopment of a landmark Dallas hotel set to open in 2017. Opening its doors for the first time in 16 years, The Statler will feature a luxury boutique hotel and residences, with restaurants, nightlife, boutique retail, meeting spaces and a multi-purpose events and concert venue. Encompassing style, status and sophistication, The Statler features 219 luxury residences and 159 hotel rooms. Originally opening as the Statler Hilton in 1956, the hotel was a destination for the elite, attracting the world's most distinguished dignitaries and celebrities. The Statler, Curio Collection by Hilton, is the iconic downtown Dallas experience.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton is an upper-upscale, global portfolio of nearly 80 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts. Curio Collection properties provide travelers authentic, curated experiences through distinctly local offerings and unexpected amenities, while providing the benefits of Hilton and its award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors. Read the latest brand and hotel stories at newsroom.hilton.com/curio, and connect with Curio Collection on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.