Hilton Luxury Brands Recognized with Conde Nast Traveler’s 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards
27 of Hilton’s luxury hotels among favorites ranked by travelers
MCLEAN, Va. - Today, Condé Nast Traveler announced the results of its annual Readers’ Choice Awards with all three of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) distinctive luxury brands – Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, and Conrad Hotels & Resorts – featured on the prestigious list. Twenty-seven of Hilton’s luxury hotels topped the coveted list including the No. 1 Hotel in China and No. 2 Best Hotel in the World with Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund, and No. 2 Hotel in China and No. 9 Best Hotel in the World with Waldorf Astoria Beijing. Additionally, Conrad Dublin ranked No. 4 Hotel in Ireland and Zemi Beach House, part of LXR Hotels & Resorts, ranked No. 20 Resort in the Caribbean.
“These highly regarded industry awards exemplify how our three luxury brands offer truly inspiring and personalized yet distinctive experiences that our guests have come to know and love globally,'' said Dino Michael, senior vice president and global category head, Hilton Luxury Brands. “Our Team Members are integral to delivering exceptional guest stays and creating timeless memories and this esteemed accolade showcases how our hotels around the world continue to deliver best-in-class experiences.”
More than 800,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers submitted responses rating their travel experiences across the globe to provide a full snapshot about the places they can’t wait to return to next. The Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry. The full list of winners can be found here.
The following Hilton luxury brand properties were acknowledged as Readers’ Choice for 2021:
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund - No. 1 Hotel in China and No. 2 Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing – No. 2 Hotel in China and No. 9 Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Chengdu – No. 6 Hotel in China
- Waldorf Astoria Panama – No. 5 Hotel in Central America
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace – No. 7 Hotel in France and Monaco
- Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel Rome – No. 6 Hotel in Rome
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian – No. 6 Hotel in the UK
- Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem – No. 6 Hotel in the Middle East
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills – No. 17 Hotel in Los Angeles
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago – No. 6 Hotel in Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead – No. 15 Hotel in The South
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel – No. 2 Hotel in New Orleans
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 15 Resort in the Indian Ocean
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 9 Resort in Western Mexico
- Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club – No. 14 Resort in Southern California
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando – No. 5 Resort in Orlando
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – No. 14 Resort in Hawaii
- Waldorf Astoria Park City – No. 4 Resort in the Pacific Northwest
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – No. 14 Resort in the Southwest
- Zemi Beach House – No. 20 Resort in the Caribbean
- Conrad Beijing – No. 7 Hotel in China
- Conrad Hong Kong – No. 2 Hotel in Hong Kong
- Conrad Tokyo – No. 5 Hotel in Japan
- Conrad Dublin – No. 4 Hotel in Ireland
- Conrad Washington, D.C. – No. 8 Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui – No. 10 Resort in Australia and The South Pacific
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island – No. 23 Resort in the Indian Ocean
Hilton’s luxury properties join several other Hilton properties in this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards including Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo, Curio Collection by Hilton which ranked No. 1 in the Florida Keys; The Art Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton which ranked No. 1 in Colorado and No. 18 in the World; HALL Arts Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton; The Morrison, A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel; The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton; and The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City.
The 2021 Readers' Choice Awards are published on Condé Nast Traveler's website at cntraveler.com/rca and celebrated in the November 2021 issue.
For more Hilton news, please visit newsroom.hilton.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,700 properties and more than 1 million rooms, in 122 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2021 World’s Best Workplaces list, and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for five consecutive years. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the nearly 123 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning five continents with 40 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms — all while connecting with local and global culture. Experience a positive stay at Conrad Hotels & Resorts by booking at conradhotels.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Conrad Hotels & Resorts at newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.Download Article Photos