Hilton Worldwide Celebrates the 2015 CEO Light & Warmth Award Winners
Twelve Individuals Receive Company’s Highest Honor
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton Worldwide today announced the twelve winners of its 2015 CEO Light & Warmth Award. This award is the highest honor the company awards, and is an opportunity to recognize and celebrate exceptional Team Members and franchisee employees who embody the Hilton Worldwide Values of Hospitality, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Ownership and Now.
In 2015, over 1,000 Team Members and franchisee employees from around the world were nominated by their fellow colleagues for demonstrating the Hilton Values at work and beyond. The finalists were selected by a committee of representatives from across the company and the twelve winners were chosen by Hilton Worldwide President & CEO Christopher J. Nassetta.
"Our CEO Light & Warmth Award recipients are true leaders within our company, and help drive our success while representing the core values of our founder Conrad Hilton. I want to thank each and every one of our winners for their extraordinary work and contributions to our company" said Chris Nassetta, President and CEO, Hilton Worldwide.
The 2015 CEO Light & Warmth Award winners are:
- Scott Austin, General Manager, Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown
- Mychelle Hix, Assistant General Manager/Sales, Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield
- Tony Hall, Shuttle Driver/Bellman, Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore- BWI Airport
- Ruben Monsalve, Maintenance Engineer, Homewood Suites by Hilton Wichita @ the Waterfront
- Sagun Singh, Night Auditor, Conrad Indianapolis
- Lois Shimada, Senior Marketing Manager, Hilton Grand Vacations Oahu Sales & Marketing
- Kayleigh Glover, Receptionist, Hilton Nottingham
- Abeer Fakeerh, Assistant Personnel Manager, Makkah Hilton & Towers Hotel
- Mariela Restrepo, Activities/Pool and Beach Manager, Hilton Cartagena
- Ruffy Sulaiman, Executive Chef, Hilton Houston-Americas
- Eugene Win, Operations Manager, Hilton Ngapali
- Nora Miller, Manager, Quality Assurance Auditor, Corporate Office (Memphis)
All employees of Hilton Worldwide and its franchisees - including all brands and corporate offices - are eligible for the CEO Light & Warmth Award, and winners are announced annually from around the world.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos