Hilton Named to 2019 Fortune Magazine Great Place to Work in Texas List
DALLAS - Great Place to Work® and Fortune magazine have named Hilton as one of the Best Workplaces in Texas. Hilton has come in at #2 – the highest rated hospitality company on the list that recognizes metrics such as respect and fairness in the workplace, opportunities for meaningful work, great colleagues and plans for a future within the organization.
The news follows Hilton’s recent #1 ranking on the 2019 Fortune Best Companies to Work For in the U.S. list, becoming the first hospitality company in history to top the list.
“Since Hilton was founded 100 years ago in Cisco, Texas, we have been committed to empowering our Team Members and helping them grow meaningful careers,” said Kellie Romack, Vice President, Digital HR, Hilton. “Hilton is proud to offer a wide range of career opportunities throughout our hotels and corporate offices in Texas, including our Dallas Corporate Office – home to a diverse team of talented individuals who work in a wide range of jobs from technology and social media to reservation sales, guest assistance and Hilton Honors member service.”
Hilton is committed to offering competitive benefits and perks to all Team Members including:
- Industry-leading benefits for all – hourly and salaried – Team Members, such as parental leave, adoption assistance and GED assistance programs
- Go Hilton, a program that provides exclusive travel discounts and perks for Team Members, as well as their family and friends
- Ongoing and annual appreciation programs that enable guests, peers and managers to recognize Team Members at all levels
- Time and monetary resources that empower Team Members to support their environments and local communities
- Ongoing learning and development resources that help Team Members plan and manage their careers, as well as develop new skills
Hilton has more than 25,400 Team Members at 12 hotel brands and five different corporate office locations in Texas. Click here for more information about how to join the Hilton team.
Click here to see the full list of Fortune magazine's Best Workplaces in Texas.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 5,900 properties with more than 939,000 rooms, in 114 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 94 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos