Chris Nassetta Celebrated As A Highest Rated CEO On Glassdoor
MCLEAN, Va. - Glassdoor has recognized Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO of Hilton, with a 2017 Employees' Choice Award for being one of the Highest Rated CEOs. Nassetta ranks 49th on the list of 100 CEOs of large U.S. companies, with an approval rating of 93 percent based on Hilton Team Members reviews on the job site.
"Chris truly lives the Hilton values, and he is very deserving of this recognition," said Janice Goldthreate, manager, market analysis. "He embodies hospitality by always making time to connect with Team Members and serve in the community. We are fortunate to have Chris as our leader at Hilton!"
The Highest Rated CEOs list is determined entirely by anonymous Team Member feedback shared on Glassdoor during the past year. When providing a company review, Team Members rate several factors tied to their employment experience, including feedback on their CEO's leadership.
Under Nassetta's leadership, Hilton has rolled out a number of industry-leading programs to help Team Members thrive both personally and professionally. Several of these include:
- Benefits for all - hourly and salaried - Team Members, such as parental leave, adoption assistance and GED assistance programs
- Exclusive travel discounts and perks for Team Members, families and friends through the company's Go Hilton Travel Program
- Ongoing and annual appreciation programs that enable guests, peers and managers to recognize Team Members at all levels
- Time and monetary resources that empower Team Members to support their environment and local communities
- Ongoing learning and development resources that help Team Members plan and manage their careers, as well as develop new skills
Nassetta is also featured in Glassdoor's UK list, ranking 26 out of 50 CEOs, and earning an approval rating of 90 percent from UK-based Team Members.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos