Conrad Chicago Extends 50% Off Two-Night Stays for Second Anniversary
Downtown luxury hotel offers room rates for as low as $85 per night with limited time promotion
CHICAGO - Conrad Chicago, the 20-story luxury hotel located steps from Magnificent Mile, is celebrating its second-year anniversary on November 14 with a special rate. Available to book for 24 hours only on November 14, the hotel is offering 50% off two-night stays in all rooms and suites.
- Offer goes live on November 14, 2018 at 9 am CST and the offer expires on November 15, 2018 at 9 am CST.
- Eligible for stays beginning November 15, 2018 through March 31, 2019, subject to availability; Blackout dates apply.
- Promotion is eligible for two night stays only and all reservations require full pre-payment and are non-refundable.
- Promotional reservations are non-commissionable, non-changeable and not combinable with any other offers.
- Valid on new bookings only between November 14, 2018 at 9am CST and November 15, 2018 at 8:59am CST.
- Consecutive reservations will not be honored, and are subject to cancellation.
- A percentage of the proceeds from this flash sale will benefit Youth Guidance, a local non-profit organization that creates and implements school-based programs that enable children to overcome obstacles, focus on their education and, ultimately, succeed in school and in life. This year, Youth Guidance will direct proceeds to their Working On Womanhood (WOW) program – a flagship counseling model that serves over 1,900 young women, successfully guiding them to brighter futures.
- To book the 50% off two-night offer, please visit conradchicagohotel.com/offers/ or call 1-800-CONRADS and ask for reservations. Reference group code: P6 for availability.
“We want to thank our valued guests for their support over the past two years with a special promotion,” said Todd Temperly, general manager of Conrad Chicago. “With this year’s promotion, guests will get to stay at our hotel for under $100 per night, which is very rare at a luxury hotel, while supporting the non-profit, Youth Guidance.”
The redesign of former Draft FCB corporate office building into a smart, luxury hotel represents the dynamic vision of hotelier Laurence Geller. Known for its exceptional hospitality and food and beverage offerings, Conrad Chicago has received significant recognition since opening, including being named one of “The Best Hotels in Chicago” by Condé Nast Traveler magazine and earning the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award.
To learn more about or connect with Conrad Chicago, please visit www.conradchicago.com or call +1-312-667-6700.
About Conrad Chicago
Conrad Chicago, the 20-story luxury hotel, is located at 101 E. Erie St. overlooking one of the most renowned shopping districts in the country, the Magnificent Mile. The hotel offers 287 guest rooms, including 24 suites; and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, all featuring spectacular views of the city skyline and Michigan Avenue. Hotel amenities also include two distinct dining outlets in partnership with Richard Sandoval Restaurant: the top floor American, bourbon-centric restaurant, Baptiste & Bottle; and Noyane, the seasonal rooftop restaurant. Conrad Chicago is now taking reservations on www.ConradChicago.com. Learn more about the hotel by following them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
About Youth Guidance
Youth Guidance creates and implements school-based programs that enable children to overcome obstacles, focus on their education and, ultimately, to succeed in school and in life. Founded in 1924, Youth Guidance partners with Chicago Public Schools to provide comprehensive, innovative school-based programs that exist as part of the agency today. Last year, Youth Guidance reached over 11,000 students, in over 100 Chicagoland schools through one of three specific service areas: Community and After School, Counseling and Prevention, and Youth Workforce Development. Program activities include academic enrichment, mentoring, violence prevention, counseling, and job readiness. Agency activities are designed to reinforce students' academic curriculum and to strengthen relationships between parents, children, teachers, and school staff.
For more information, call 312-253-4900 or visit http://www.youth-guidance.org.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning more than five continents with nearly 35 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Guests can manage their stay through the Conrad Concierge service in the Hilton Honors mobile app, getting access to pre check-in and room selection, to ordering in-room dining and mobile checkout all from their own mobile device. Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.