Conrad New York Unveils New Line-up of Culinary Creations at ATRIO Restaurant and Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar
Lower Manhattan’s Pre-eminent Luxury Hotel Announces Exciting Partnerships, Innovative Menu Items and Rooftop Bar Renovations
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Conrad New York, one of Lower Manhattan's premier luxury hotels, announces an exciting new lineup of original culinary creations, further enhancing its status as a downtown dining destination. A foodie's paradise awaits guests and local residents, with exciting new menu items at ATRIO Wine Bar I Restaurant, which features Mediterranean-inspired cuisine on the hotel's lobby level, and Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar, situated 16 stories high with stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and Hudson River. Re-opening Memorial Day Weekend, the seasonal rooftop bar will also debut a fresh look with furniture updates and a new layout.
Whether indulging in meals, satisfying sweet tooths or sipping libations, Conrad New York's visitors can choose from an array of innovative menu items as a result of partnerships with local purveyors. In its first-ever hotel collaboration, the wildly popular BRUFFINTM will be offered at both ATRIO and Loopy Doopy. In addition, Conrad New York will once again partner with people's pops to serve up Loopy Doopy's adored Prosecco & Ice Pop cocktails, as well as expand the partnership with the introduction of a one-of-a-kind people's pops dessert at ATRIO.
"At Conrad New York, we pride ourselves on offering a unique and memorable dining experience unlike anywhere else," said Tucker Flake, director of food and beverage. "We are thrilled to be working with such inspiring culinary partners that share this same passion and allow us to continue to push the boundaries of culinary creativity."
ATRIO Restaurant I Wine Bar
With the first partnership of its kind, Conrad New York is the only hotel to offer the BRUFFINTM, the latest phenomenon from the world of hybrid pastries. Having first made waves at Brooklyn's Smorgasburg in 2014, the BRUFFIN is an original light & flaky brioche/croissant pastry filled with ingredients inspired by global cuisines. Guests can now experience the following BRUFFIN menu items at ATRIO Restaurant I Wine Bar:
- BRUFFIN Eggs Benedict: Exclusive to ATRIO, the hotel's Executive Chef Antonio Cardoso collaborated with BRUFFIN creators Michael Bagley and Medy Youcef to conceptualize the BRUFFIN Eggs Benedict. The dish consists of "The French" BRUFFIN (lardons, gruyere and brie) sliced in half and topped with two soft-boiled eggs and homemade chive Hollandaise sauce, served with potatoes, roasted squash hash and roasted tomatoes.
- BRUFFIN Burger: ATRIO's spring menu will also debut the BRUFFIN Burger, a grilled Niman Ranch all-beef patty served on a French BRUFFIN bun (crispy bacon and melt-in-your-mouth Gruyere and Brie cheeses). This delicious dish can be found on the brunch, lunch and dinner menu along with BRUFFIN Sliders for those seeking a lighter bite-size version.
- BRUFFIN To-Go: For guests on the go, Conrad New York's barista counter will offer a selection of classic sweet and savory BRUFFIN options.
Growing Conrad New York's partnership with New York City-based people's pops, the hotel will evolve its collaborative offerings with the brand with new and exclusive people's pops dessert at ATRIO now served at the restaurant:
- "Mocha Pop and Churros": This decadent creation features four indulgent components including a hazelnut cream-filled churro, a mocha-flavored ice pop and two flavorful dips; one consisting of mascarpone and cocoa, and the other espresso foam. Thoughtfully presented in individual compartments, guests can mix and match to enjoy the whimsical treat as they please.
Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar
Situated 16 stories high, Lower Manhattan's most desirable rooftop bar is best known for its unique cocktails, delectable light bites, and stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and Hudson River. Opening Memorial Day Weekend for the 2015 season, Loopy Doopy will boast a completely new look and layout, and enticing epicurean delights:
- Rooftop Bar Enhancements: High-top seating facing outward and surrounding the perimeter of the space encourage patrons to take in the beautiful views; chic umbrellas perched overhead will shade from the summer sun; abstract "loop-de-loop" chairs invite guests to lounge in style; and LED backlights to offer an enhanced nighttime experience and add a colorful element to the downtown skyline.
- Prosecco & Ice Pops: Back by an overwhelmingly popular demand, Loopy Doopy and people's pops will once again create everyone's favorite outdoor refreshment - Prosecco & Ice Pop cocktails. Flavors will rotate throughout the season and ice pop sticks will again reveal special prizes for select guests.
- Mini BRUFFINS: Conrad New York's BRUFFIN offerings don't stop at the lobby level. One of the new additions to Loopy Doopy's menu will be mini BRUFFINS, available in a variety of options. Created for bite-size enjoyment, these shareable treats will perfectly complement the drink selection, and one of the best sunset views in all of Manhattan.
"Conrad New York provides outstanding service across the board, from the guestroom experience to gastronomic offerings," said Robert Rechtermann, general manager, Conrad New York. "Our new culinary partnerships and thoughtful refurbishments ensure we offer the very best given lower Manhattan's burgeoning food scene and maintain our position as a prime downtown dining destination."
For more information about the Conrad New York and its food and beverage offerings, please visit www.conradnewyork.com. Follow Conrad New York, ATRIO and Loopy Doopy on social media pages: @ConradNewYork.
DKC Public Relations
About Conrad New York
Located in the heart of lower Manhattan's Battery Park City, Conrad New York is a contemporary luxury hotel. Upon opening in 2012, the hotel was awarded the prestigious LEED Gold for New Construction Certification established by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and verified by the Green Building Certification Institution (USGBI). The Conrad New York is the first LEED Gold New Construction renovation project certified under the latest rating system in New York. With magnificent views of the Hudson River, this exceptional 463 all-suite property offers some of the most spacious suites of any hotel in Manhattan; its guestrooms average over 450 square-feet. Additionally, the Conrad New York's sophisticated luxury means that each spacious guest room is outfitted with integrated technology, flat-screen televisions and individual climate control, as well other innovative in-room amenities. Guests will enjoy strolling through the hotel and enjoying the property's impressive collection of original art pieces as well as exploring many of the nearby historical and cultural landmarks and prominent neighborhoods, including TriBeCa and SoHo. Sixteen stories above street level, the hotel's Loopy Doopy rooftop bar provides sweeping vistas of New York Harbor and Manhattan. The hotel boasts over 30,000 square-feet of adaptable meeting space, including the 6,200 square-foot Gallery Ballroom; Union Square Events (USE) is the exclusive caterer.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning more than five continents with nearly 35 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Guests can manage their stay through the Conrad Concierge service in the Hilton Honors mobile app, getting access to pre check-in and room selection, to ordering in-room dining and mobile checkout all from their own mobile device. Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.