Triumphs at World Travel Awards in Europe 2015
Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus won two awards at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2015
ISTANBUL, Turkey - Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus has been awarded as Turkey's Leading Conference Hotel for the third consecutive year and as Europe's Leading City Hotel at the European final of the prestigious World Travel Awards 2015, recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality, setting the benchmark to which all others aspire.
At the Europe Gala Ceremony, which took place in Forte Village Resort, Sardinia, on Saturday 5 September, Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus was one of 21 Hilton Worldwide properties to receive an accolade, as voted for by travel agents worldwide. Hilton Worldwide's flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts was also awarded Europe's Leading Hotel Brand for the second consecutive year, reflecting its presence in 76 countries and territories across the region.
Daniele Fabbri, hotel manager, Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, said, "As Hilton Worldwide's only luxury brand in Turkey, we underwent an extensive renovation, to ensure our guest an even more pleasant stay. With Conrad Hotels & Resorts' outstanding service quality and our dedicated team, we increase our brand value, and contribute to the advancement of the hospitality business.
It is an honour for Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus to be recognized at the World Travel Awards 2015, especially for the third consecutive year. This accolade is not only a reflection of the hotel's exceptional facilities, but more importantly of our team's dedication to providing guests with Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus' world-renowned hospitality. On behalf of my entire team I want to thank everyone for these awards."
Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, was recognized in 2004, 2005 and 2006 as Europe's Leading Business Hotel, in 2009 as Turkey's Leading Business Hotel, and in 2013 and 2014 as Turkey's Leading Conference Hotel.
Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, - with fully renovated 76 suites - is one of Istanbul's hotels with the highest number of suite rooms. With its new event space Bosphorus Lounge on the 15th floor, with a breath taking view, the city's one of the largest ballrooms, 27 meeting room and its central location, the hotel continues to play a leading role for Istanbul's convention tourism.
Hilton Worldwide was recognized in the following categories at the World Travel Awards 2015:
- Europe's Leading Hotel Brand: Hilton Hotel and Resorts
- Europe's Leading Luxury City Resort: Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Europe's Leading Luxury Resort & Spa: Conrad Algarve
- Europe's Leading City Hotel: Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
- Europe's Leading Airport Hotel: Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Europe's Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky
- Austria's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
- Azerbaijan's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Baku
- Belgium's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Brussels City
- Cyprus's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- Cyprus's Leading Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- Czech Republic's Leading Hotel: Hilton Prague
- England's Leading Business Hotel: London Hilton on Park Lane
- Germany's Leading City Hotel: Hilton Berlin
- Greece's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Athens
- Hungary's Leading Hotel: Hilton Budapest City
- Ireland's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Dublin
- Ireland's Leading Hotel Suite: Presidential Suite @ Conrad Dublin
- Israel's Leading Hotel: Hilton Tel Aviv
- Italy's Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky
- Italy's Leading Luxury City Resort: Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Northern Ireland's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club
- Northern Ireland's Leading Hotel: Hilton Belfast
- Poland's Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre
- Turkey's Leading City Hotel: Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi
- Turkey's Leading Conference Hotel: Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
The prestigious World Travel Awards have been recognizing organizations delivering outstanding customer experience in travel and tourism for more than 20 years. They have become a key global institution of the industry, stimulating competition and innovation among operators, as well as providing a helpful testimonial for quality to travellers worldwide.
More information on the categories and winners of the World Travel Awards 2015 can be found at http://www.worldtravelawards.com/winners2015.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning more than five continents with nearly 35 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms – all while connecting with local and global culture. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos