Conrad Macao Launches Pink Inspired 2019 in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness
Enjoy fabulous pink-themed dining, spa, bears and ducks, events and more while raising funds for this important cause
MACAO - Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central is launching its annual Pink Inspired campaign with a series of fabulous experiences and collectibles available throughout October in support of Hong Kong Cancer Fund’s (HKCF) breast cancer awareness campaign.
This is the eighth year Conrad Macao, now as a HKCF Diamond Sponsor, has again pledged to donate a portion of its Pink Inspired proceeds to benefit breast cancer awareness campaign, an annual campaign that raises public awareness and funds for its free breast cancer care services. As a statement of support the hotel, along with all its floral arrangements and decorations, and even external lighting, will again transform into a riot of passionate pink.
A month of thinking pink will see themed menus at selected restaurants, spa treatments, a charity lunch, games and much more. This year, as an extension of the Pink Inspired charity lunch, Sands Resorts Macao will stage a Pink Eiffel Tower Run race up The Parisian Macao’s iconic half-scale Eiffel Tower. Conrad Macao guests can also participate by making an optional MOP 10 donation to HKCF to receive a pink ribbon they can add to the hotel’s topiary tree, or purchase the hotel’s iconic bear or rubber duck in limited edition pink. The hotel’s award-winning signature restaurant Dynasty 8 is also offering a special pink menu.
“Conrad Macao is thrilled to support this very worthy cause for the seventh year in a row, now as a Diamond Sponsor,” said Mao Miyazawa, General Manager of Conrad Macao, Cotai Central. “Hong Kong Cancer Fund’s breast cancer campaign seeks to raise awareness that early detection of breast cancer means less physical and emotional trauma and ultimately a higher chance of survival. We are fortunate to have wonderful team members, management and guests prepared to help in any way they can to raise awareness and donations to support HKCF’s essential work. We will also again be supporting Associação de Feliz Paraíso, a local Macao charitable organization established in 2014 by cancer patients, their family members and local medical professionals here in Macao that provides cancer education to local communities.”
Conrad Macao has again enlisted the support of a number of international and local celebrities to help drive the cause by taking photos with the famous Conrad pink bear, including Danish soft rock band Michael Learns To Rock, alongside other stars taking part this year who will be revealed throughout the campaign.
The series of limited time pink experiences and collectibles available from Oct. 1-31 include:
Pink Inspired Life Cultivation Menu | Dynasty 8
For a uniquely pink-infused gourmet experience, diners can enjoy a selection of special pink delicacies throughout October.
- Price starts at MOP 68* per dish which includes a donation to the campaign.
- Exclusive signature Conrad Pink bear for those who order two or more pink dishes.
- Available Monday to Friday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 6-11 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday open at 10 a.m.), seven days a week. Bookings are recommended and can be made by phoning +853 8113 8920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Room Booking | Dynasty 8
Booking a private room for lunch or dinner with a minimum of MOP 3,000 / MOP 4,000 (small room / large room) and MOP 5,000 / MOP 6,000 (small room / large room) respectively during October includes a MOP 150 donation to the campaign.
- Order three pink dishes and meet minimum spending to receive an exclusive 30cm Conrad pink bear. For reservations please call +853 8113 8920 or email email@example.com.
Buffet Dessert in Pink | Grand Orbit
Enjoy the Pink dessert buffet at Grand Orbit for lunch and dinner throughout October and “play for a good cause” to support the Pink Inspired campaign.
- Guests pay MOP 10 to participate in a fun dice game to win a free drink or Conrad bear, which goes to the campaign.
- Lunch is MOP 248* for adults and MOP 128* for children (5-11) while dinner is MOP 428* for adults and MOP 218* for children on weekdays. Lunch is MOP 278* for adults and MOP 139* for children (5-11) while dinner is MOP 478* for adults and MOP 239* for children on weekends (except Golden Week dates).
- Grand Orbit is open Monday through Friday, noon-3 p.m. and 6-10 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday open at 5.30 p.m.), seven days a week. Bookings are recommended and can be made by phoning +853 8113 8910 or emailing Macau.GrandOrbit.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indulge in a Pink Picnic | Le Jardin
Purchase a Pink Inspired luxury picnic basket set from Conrad Macao, Cotai Central’s concierge and enjoy a relaxing day at Le Jardin.
- The picnic basket set includes canapes, starters, sandwiches, main, desserts and rosé Champagne for two persons.
- Priced at MOP 1,288** per basket for two persons (additional guest MOP 288** per person) inclusive of a MOP 50 donation to the campaign (price does not include picnic basket).
- Available daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. during October, orders can be placed by phoning + 853 8113 6600.
Pink Inspired Charity Lunch Oct. 10, 2019 | 12-2.30pm
- Fun-filled luncheon with celebrity guest speaker.
- Gift bag with special offers for each guest.
- Raffle prizes including luxury holiday escapes, spa treatments and MIDO watches.
- Entertainment throughout the lunch.
- Dress code: Shades of Pink.
- Ticket price MOP 480 per person which includes three-course lunch and charity donation.
- Bookings at Conrad Concierge by phoning +853 8113 6600 or email email@example.com.
Ila Glowing Radiance ‘Pink Inspired’ Enhancers | Bodhi Spa
Using the finest organic oil from Ila’s glowing radiance collection is based on rose otto and sandalwood to boost cell renewal, reduce fine lines and achieve a greater sense of relaxation. Choose from Stress Release Back Massage or Glowing Radiance Facial with Rose Otto Facial Massage for a 45-minute treatment to enjoy alone or as a treatment enhancer with a longer treatment.
- Priced at MOP 750# per treatment, including an MOP 100 charity donation.
- Complimentary gift of Ila Rose Facial Oil to enjoy at home.
- For spa reservation please call +853 8113 6188.
Exclusive 2019 Conrad Pink Bears and Pink Ducks | The Gift Shop
- Buy a limited edition Conrad pink bear and pink duck at Conrad Macao’s gift shop, with proceeds going to the campaign.
- Prices are MOP 88 each while Conrad bear gift box (contains a 30cm big bear and a standard pink bear) are MOP 1,888.
For more information on Conrad Macao’s Pink Inspired campaign follow us on facebook.com/conradmacao and instagram.com/conradmacao or visit Conrad Macao, Cotai Central website. For more information about the Hong Kong Cancer Fund, please visit www.cancer-fund.org/pink.
* All prices subject to 10% service charge.
* All prices subject to 10% service charge.
** All prices subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax.
# All prices subject to 5% government tax. Terms and conditions apply.
About Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central
Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central is a world-class, contemporary, stylish hotel located at Sands® Cotai Central, offering elegant guestrooms and suites in a 40-floor tower overlooking the Cotai Strip. Just a five-minute drive from Macau International Airport, Conrad Macao offers easy access to all parts of Macao with limousine service, plus the added convenience of complimentary shuttle buses. Conrad Macao is also connected conveniently to ferry terminals and border crossing points within a few minutes of the hotel. Take advantage of our authentic connections to Macao’s cultural and heritage areas or stay entertained with direct access to restaurants and over 200 luxury brand shops at Shoppes at Cotai Central or relax at the Pool Deck or Health Club and Bodhi Spa. Conrad Macao, Cotai Central is the place to be in Macao to make your journey more inspired. For more information, please explore www.conradmacao.com.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning five continents with 35 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms – all while connecting with local and global culture. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 5,900 properties with more than 939,000 rooms, in 114 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 94 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.