Hilton Worldwide Wins Big With U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotels of 2015
Twenty-two hotels recognized for stellar reputation among professional travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings
MCLEAN, Va. - Today, U.S. News & World Report named 22 hotels within the Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) Portfolio to its annual "Best Hotels" list. The winning properties span four brands within the Hilton Portfolio, and include two "Best Hotels in the USA" honors, U.S. News & World Report's annual evaluation of hotels identifies properties that offer high-quality amenities and an exceptional guest experience.
"Delivering high-quality service and continuing to innovate the guest experience at our more than 4,250 hotels around the world is at the heart of our success," said Jim Holthouser, executive vice president, Global Brands, Hilton Worldwide. "We're proud that these 22 properties were selected as examples of excellence in hospitality and recognized on this prestigious list."
Below are the 2015 Hilton winners:
Gold Badge Winners
Earned a "Best Hotels in the USA" award:
- The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Silver Badge Winners
Identified as one of the "Best Hotels" within its market:
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Best Hotels in Phoenix
- Conrad Chicago - Best Hotels in Chicago
- Conrad Indianapolis - Best Hotels in Indianapolis
- Conrad New York - Best Hotels in New York City
- Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa - Best Hotels in San Diego
- Hilton Columbus at Easton - Best Hotels in Columbus
- Hilton Columbus Downtown - Best Hotels in Columbus
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort - Best Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Lac-Leamy - Best Hotels in Ottawa
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma - Best Hotels in Mexico City
- Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe - Best Hotels in Mexico City
- Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront - Best Hotels in Ocean City
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront - Best Hotels in Virginia Beach
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton - Best Hotels in Dallas - Fort Worth
- The Marquette Hotel - Best Hotels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Best Hotels in New Orleans
- The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City - Best Hotels in Oklahoma City
- The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria - Best Hotels in New York City
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando - Best Hotels in Orlando - Walt Disney World
The Best Hotels methodology combines a hotel's industry accolades with expert and guest reviews and hotel class ratings. U.S. News & World Report scored luxury hotels, identifying the top 10 percent in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with Gold badges and the top 30 percent within specific markets with Silver badges. The rankings feature 2,558 hotels across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. For a full list of rankings visit http://travel.usnews.com/.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning five continents with 35 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms – all while connecting with local and global culture. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 5,900 properties with more than 939,000 rooms, in 114 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 94 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.