Conrad Macao Launches Pink Inspired 2018
Think pink this October and enjoy a feast of dining, spa, bears and ducks, events and more to raise funds for breast cancer awareness
MACAO - Conrad Macao, Cotai Central will transform into a riot of passionate pink for the return of its annual Pink Inspired campaign with a series of pink experiences and collectibles available throughout October in support of Hong Kong Cancer Fund’s (HKCF) Pink Revolution campaign.
This is the seventh year Conrad Macao, now as a HKCF Ruby Sponsor, has again pledged to donate a portion of its Pink Inspired proceeds to benefit Pink Revolution, an annual campaign that raises public awareness and funds for its free breast cancer care services. As a statement of support the hotel, along with all its floral arrangements and decorations, and even external lighting, will be turned into a pink palace.
A month of thinking pink will see themed dining, cooking classes, spa treatments and much more. Conrad Macao guests can also participate by making an optional MOP 10 donation to HKCF to receive a pink ribbon they can add to the hotel’s topiary tree, enjoy a Pink Inspired Afternoon Tea experience or purchase the hotel’s iconic bear or rubber duck in limited edition pink. The hotel’s award-winning signature restaurant Dynasty 8 is also offering a special pink menu.
“We are delighted to be able to once again lend Conrad Macao’s support as a Ruby Sponsor to Hong Kong Cancer Fund’s Pink Revolution campaign,” said Mao Miyazawa, General Manager of Conrad Macao, Cotai Central. “The fight against breast cancer, the most prevalent form of the disease among women continues, and we are fortunate to have caring team members, management staff and guests prepared to help in any way they can to raise awareness and donations to support the care services offered by HKCF. We will also again be supporting Associação de Feliz Paraíso, a local Macao charitable organization established in 2014 by cancer patients, their family members and local medical professionals here in Macao that provides cancer education to local communities.”
Conrad Macao has again enlisted the support of a number of international and local celebrities to help drive the cause by taking photos with the famous Conrad Pink Bear, including boxing legend Manny Pacquiao, dog trainer Cesar Millan, singer and actress Rita Ora and Hong Kong Canadian singer Joyce Cheng. Other stars taking part this year will be revealed throughout the campaign.
The series of limited time pink experiences and collectibles available from Oct. 1-31 include:
Pink Inspired Afternoon Tea | The Lounge
- Deluxe set (MOP 268*), including a choice of tea or coffee;
- Premium set (MOP 398*) including a choice of either two glasses of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne or two pink cocktails or mocktails, coffee or tea plus an exclusive signature Conrad Pink Bear.
- Both sets include a MOP 30 donation.
Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne | The Lounge
- Enjoy a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne for just MOP 888* which includes a MOP 30 donation to the Fund.
Buffet Dessert in Pink | Grand Orbit
- Pink designed dessert buffet for lunch and dinner in October.
- Grand Orbit will also donate MOP 5 to the Fund if guests wear pink on Friday dinner buffets.
- A discretionary MOP 10 charitable donation will be added to guest bills every Friday and Saturday for lunch and dinner. Lunch is MOP 248** for adults and MOP 124** for children (5-12) while dinner is MOP 408** for adults and MOP 204** for children (except Golden Week dates). Grand Orbit is open Mondays through Fridays, 12-3 p.m. and 6-10 p.m. (Saturdays and Sundays open at 5.30 p.m.), seven days a week. Bookings are recommended and can be made by phoning +853 8113 8910 or emailing Macau.GrandOrbit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pink Menu | Dynasty 8
- Pink inspired menu available throughout October – price includes a donation to the campaign. Available Monday to Friday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 6-11 p.m. (Saturdays and Sundays open at 10 a.m.), seven days a week. Bookings are recommended and can be made by phoning +853 8113 8920 or email email@example.com
Private Room Booking | Dynasty 8
- Book a private room and spend MOP 3,000 for lunch or dinner during October and receive a complimentary pink themed dessert platter (includes MOP 250 donation to campaign).
- Post images of your dining experience to Facebook or Instagram #pinkinspired2018 and receive two signature Conrad Pink Bears or Ducks. For reservations please call +853 8113 8920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pink Cooking Class | Oct. 13 & 27 | Dynasty 8
- Get together with your friends (max. 10 guests) to enjoy a unique cooking class experience and learn how to make pink dim sum.
- Price MOP 188** per person inclusive of a MOP 100 donation to the campaign.
- Bookings please call +853 8113 8920 or email email@example.com
Pink Inspired Charity Lunch Oct. 11, 2018 | 12-2.30pm
- Fun-filled luncheon with panel discussion with some of Asia’s most inspiring women.
- Non-stop entertainment and live DJ performance throughout the lunch.
- Dress code: Shades of Pink.
- Ticket price MOP 480 for three-course lunch and wines including MOP 100 donation to the campaign.
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pink Himalayan Stone Massage | Bodhi Spa
- Enjoy a therapeutic massage with a pink Himalayan salt crystal stone massage to replenish depleted minerals to the body cells and neutralize the PH balance.
- Price is MOP 850# , including an MOP 300 charity donation (60 mins full body massage) or MOP 600# including a MOP 150 donation (30 mins back focused massage).
- Complimentary gift of pink Himalayan salt and tea tree foot soak to enjoy at home.
- To book please call +853 8113 6188
Exclusive 2018 Conrad Pink Bears and Pink Ducks | The Gift Shop
- Buy a limited edition Conrad Pink Bear and Pink Duck at Conrad Macao’s gift shop, with proceeds going to the Hong Kong Cancer Fund.
- Prices are MOP 88 each while Conrad Bear gift box (contains a 30cm big bear and a standard Pink bear) are MOP 1,888.
For more information on Conrad Macao’s Pink Inspired Campaign follow us on facebook.com/conradmacao and instagram.com/conradmacao or visit Conrad Macao, Cotai Central website. For more information about the Hong Kong Cancer Fund and the Pink Revolution, please visit www.cancer-fund.org/pink.
* All rates in MOP/HKD and subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax.
** All rates in MOP/HKD and subject to 10% service charge.
#Price subject to 5% government tax. Terms and conditions apply.
About Conrad Macao, Cotai Central
Conrad Macao, Cotai Central is a world-class, contemporary, stylish hotel located at Sands Cotai Central, offering stylish guestrooms and suites in a 40-floor tower overlooking the Cotai Strip. Just a five-minute drive from Macau International Airport, Conrad Macao offers easy access to all parts of Macao with limousine service, plus the added convenience of complimentary shuttle buses. Conrad Macao is also connected conveniently to ferry terminals and border crossing points within a few minutes of the hotel. Take advantage of our authentic connections to Macao’s cultural and heritage areas or stay entertained with direct access to restaurants and over 200 luxury brand shops at Shoppes at Cotai Central or relax at the Pool Deck or Health Club and Bodhi Spa. Conrad Macao, Cotai Central is the place to be in Macao to make your journey more inspired. For more information, please explore www.conradmacao.com.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning more than five continents with nearly 35 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms – all while connecting with local and global culture. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos