Root, Root, Root for the Home Team with Hilton
From rooms with stadium views to discounted ticket offers, make this baseball season a home run
MCLEAN, Va. - Whether it’s an enthusiast who reads every box score or someone who simply enjoys stadium snacks, all baseball fans will want to stay at Hilton hotels when cheering on their team this season. From special stadium discounts in Atlanta, Minneapolis and St. Louis, to rooms overlooking the stadium in Baltimore, fans can have memorable experiences this baseball season with Hilton.
Rooms with a View
No matter if your cheering on the home or away team, guests at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor can all agree the hotel’s ten hospitality suites overlooking Oriole Park at Camden Yards have fantastic vides. For the optimal game day view, book the one bedroom balcony suite with home plate view and watch the game from a private balcony. Located just 30 steps from the ballpark, fans are invited to stop by Diamond Tavern, the hotel’s restaurant, before or after the game as it offers a beer garden game day experience.
Baseball fans can book a view of Busch Stadium when making a reservation at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark. Guests who want to venture out for the game are just 100 yards from the stadium and right next to Ballpark Village, home of sports, entertainment, dining and nightlife.
Washington Nationals fans will enjoy the convenience of Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Washington DC-Navy Yard, located right across the street from Nationals Park. Book a park-view guest room or suite for exclusive views into Nationals Park for a truly unique vantage point.
From coast to coast, Hilton guests who book select hotel packages receive special stadium discounts. These discounts include:
- Atlanta: As part of the Atlanta Getaway package, guests receive a 20 percent discount in the Diamond Reserved, Terrace Reserved and Home Run Porch seating locations for all Sunday-Thursday Braves home games or enjoy a discounted ballpark tour for $12.
- Baltimore: Guests who book the Triple Play Package receive complimentary premium Wi-Fi, parking and a $20 gift card to Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Children under 12 also enjoy breakfast free with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Cincinnati: Guests at Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza will receive one ticket per person to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Museum when booking the Reds Hall of Fame package.
- Detroit: Bring the gang to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Detroit Downtown – Fort Shelby. On Tigers game days, groups of 10 rooms or more will enjoy free parking, breakfast and two drink tickets for two adults (over 21) for game day. To book, call 313-424-1337.
- Minneapolis: Enjoy a $20 food and beverage voucher at Minnesota Twins Stadium when booking the Sport & Summer Fun package at participating Minneapolis-area Hilton hotels.
- San Diego: Book the California Road Trip package and receive up to 20 percent off tickets to San Diego Padres home games at Petco Park.
- St. Louis: Book the St. Louis Cards Cash package at participating St. Louis-area Hilton hotels and receive $20 Cards Cash per stay at check-in. Cards Cash can be used to purchase game tickets or food, beverages or merchandise at Busch Stadium, the Cardinals Team Store, Cardinals Nation Restaurant or the Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum. Additionally, Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark offers a Grand Slam Package that includes two to four Cardinals tickets in the outfield box section and a baseball-themed souvenir.
To start planning a getaway, visit hilton.com or call 1 (800) 774-1500.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,600 properties with nearly 913,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 85 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos