A Cleaner Stay from Check-In to Check-Out
As the world returns to travel, Hilton continues to make the health and safety of our guests and team members a top priority. The Hilton CleanStay program delivers an industry-defining standard of cleanliness across Hilton’s family of brands globally to give our guests peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
Hilton CleanStay was created in collaboration with expert partner Reckitt, maker of Lysol and Dettol, utilizing elevated cleaning procedures with the same products guests know and trust in their own homes*.
As guests continue to travel, Hilton CleanStay will be adapted around the world to reflect local guidelines and best practices. Additional key elements of Hilton CleanStay include**:
- In addition to Hilton’s existing protocols, with Hilton CleanStay, guest room cleaning prior to check-in includes a special focus on high touch areas, including light switches, door handles and remotes.
- Hilton’s hotels provide an increased frequency of cleaning in public spaces including disinfecting high touch areas, including elevator buttons and common area restrooms.
- Guests will have access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in hotel lobbies.
- Guests at any of Hilton’s 18 brands have the opportunity to tailor their housekeeping experience to their individual comfort level.
- In the U.S., most Hilton properties are implementing a flexible housekeeping policy, with daily housekeeping services available upon request. Full deep cleanings will be conducted prior to check-in and on every fifth day for extended stays.
- Guests visiting Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts, as well as in hotels in some regions around the world, including Asia Pacific, will receive daily housekeeping, but have the flexibility to tailor to their comfort level.
- Guests can utilize the contactless arrival experience through the Hilton Honors app, where available. Digital Check-In and Digital Key allow travelers to check-in, select their room and bypass the front desk and unlock their door with their device.
"At its core, I think hospitality is about welcoming guests and anticipating their needs, cleanliness being one of those most important factors. That’s why Hilton CleanStay is a program that will continue to evolve over time, as more people start getting out and traveling.”
– Phil Cordell, senior vice president, brand development
Learn more about Hilton CleanStay at Hilton.com/CleanStay
*While Lysol and Dettol are the most prominently used products in countries where Hilton has properties, other Reckitt brands may also be used, including Sagrotan in Germany, Napisan in Italy and Muse in Japan.
**As guests begin to travel again, we expect some elements to vary by region.