Celebrate WorldPride 2019 with Hilton’s New York City Hotels
Guests and New Yorkers can enjoy pride-inspired cocktails, special offers and parade-day glam stations
NEW YORK - This June, Hilton invites global travelers and locals alike to commemorate New York City’s most anticipated summer event – WorldPride and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising – with an array of Hilton NYC Pride experiences and special offers.
In celebration of NYC’s WorldPride 2019, Hilton has curated a selection of Pride-inspired cocktails throughout nine Hilton hotels across the city. Visitors can sip their way across New York City by following a cocktail guide which features select discounts along the way. With different Pride cocktails at each location – and five rooftop bars* – there is no better time to celebrate Pride. Participating bars include:
- Allora Restaurant, The Bernic Hotel New York City, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- AOA Bar & Grill, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
- Alto Rooftop, The Bernic Hotel New York City, Tapestry Collection by Hilton*
- Church & Dey and Liquid Assets, Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
- Collage Bistro & Bar, The Distrikt Hotel New York City, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- High Bar & Lounge, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West*
- Lobby Lounge, New York Hilton Midtown
- Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar, Conrad New York Downtown*
- Rare View Rooftop Bar, Hilton New York Fashion District*
- SkyLawn Bar & Social Space, Embassy Suites by Hilton New York Midtown Manhattan*
- Tranzit Restaurant & Bar, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West
Glamour Stations on Parade Day
Add a bit of glitz on Pride Parade Day with Hilton’s on-site complimentary glitter glamour stations. Located in the lobby of select hotels, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on June 30, guests and locals can stop by to have glitter makeup and applique added to their WorldPride look prior to the Parade courtesy of Innovate Salon Academy. Participating hotels include:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
- Hilton New York Fashion District
- Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
- New York Hilton Midtown
Perfect if booking reservations for Pride weekend or for a long weekend in New York, 49 Hilton hotels are offering 50% off Sunday stays to Hilton Honors members, and up to 40% off for non-members now through December 29, 2019 when visitors book a three-night stay inclusive of Saturday. Additionally, guests will receive access to local discounts, including 30% off Roundabout Theatre tickets and 20% off admission to the “Chow Down” exhibit or general admission at the Museum of Food & Drink.
For the full list of participating hotels, assistance with planning a trip to New York City for WorldPride and other special offers, guests can visit Hilton’s WorldPride 2019 guide here. To start planning a NYC Pride Getaway with Hilton, visit Hilton NYC Pride or call 1 (800) 774-1500.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos