Tru by Hilton Debuts in Farmville
New midscale hotel located near Longwood University and Hampden-Sydney College
FARMVILLE, Va. - Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) new, midscale hotel brand, Tru by Hilton, today announced the opening of its newest property, Tru by Hilton Farmville. The 106-room hotel, located at 1913 South Main Street, is owned by Farmville Hotels, LLC and managed by Kalyan Hospitality. The new hotel is conveniently located near Longwood University and Hampden-Sydney College.
"We are extremely proud to join the Tru by Hilton brand and introduce travelers to this new midscale lodging offering," said Donato Nosce, general manager. "Our ideal location, unique set of offerings and affordable price makes us a desirable choice for guests visiting the Farmville, Central Virginia area."
Tru by Hilton promises guests a simplified and spirited stay, grounded in value. Developed from the ground up using consumer and owner feedback, Tru by Hilton is a game-changer that appeals cross-generationally to travelers looking for an innovative, affordable hotel experience. Tru by Hilton properties offer the following features:
- All new-build hotels, which drive the consistency of experience for our guests
- Reimagined, enlarged lobby with 2,880 square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge
- Breakfast reinvented with a build-your-own complimentary "Top It" breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own healthy or indulgent morning masterpieces
- Rooms are smaller and more efficiently designed with comfortable beds and 55" TVs. Bright, all-shower bathrooms feature premium bath amenities from Not Soap Radio.
- National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks - including single-serve beer and wine - are available 24/7 in the "Eat. & Sip." market located in the heart of the lobby
- Tech savvy hotel with mobile check-in, Digital Key, free Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market tablets, super-charging stations and accessibility to outlets everywhere
- A fitness center that leverages the latest fitness trends through barre, TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus guests can get workout ideas from the fitness center tablet.
Tru by Hilton Farmville is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases with at Amazon.com with Amazon Shop with Points.
To make a reservation, visit Tru by Hilton Farmville or call +1 434 414 1500.
About Tru by Hilton
Tru by Hilton is a game-changing hotel brand providing a simplified and spirited approach that is grounded in value for business and leisure travelers. The brand is modern and functional, offering social connectivity with reimagined public spaces, including an open lobby comprised of four areas where guests can work, play, lounge, and eat. Designed to appeal cross-generationally, guests enjoy complimentary amenities, including a free, build-your-own ‘Top It’ breakfast with both healthy and indulgent items, coffee, and tea; smaller, more modern, and efficiently designed guestrooms with a rolling desk and oversized windows for natural light; a multifunctional fitness center; and fast WiFi. Premium snacks, light meal options and single-serve wine and beer are available for purchase at the 24/7 Eat. & Sip. market. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more at www.trubyhilton.com or newsroom.hilton.com/trubyhilton, and connect with Tru by Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 15 world-class brands comprising more than 5,500 properties with nearly 895,000 rooms, in 109 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 82 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.